SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

bro they will do mine im only 24...they did my mates...he used to have the blue hq 202 ute that now has a 350 chev in it....so i cant see why they wont do you...

stupid big companys and their stupid rules...

so how did you go with redstar?? good price or expensive???

hey man i looked at shannons they wont insure anyone under 25 cos im only 18 lol

I got told when i applied that they wont insure anyone without # (forgot) years driving experience, they never said anything to me about being under 25

I got told when i applied that they wont insure anyone without # (forgot) years driving experience, they never said anything to me about being under 25

hmm weird guess ill hav 2 read it more carefully lol im calling redstar tomoro ill let ya's know how i go but i did see a quote from the people azriel used and they said 970 from adelaide depot 2 alice springs depot all the car has 2 do is run without jump and have breaks and have min 6 inch clearence off the ground but they didnt really have good info on payment details so i think they will be a last resort.

dude for about $1000 you could take a friday or a monday of work...fly down one day..pck your car up and drive it back and have 1 day to recooperate before you go back to work...we drove to adelaide and back last month and cost us $260 each way in a vt commodore... i mean f**k $960 is a lot of money...

Your right it is a lot of $$$.. but it is also easier, you don't put the extra k's on the clock, no risk of hitting a roo or anything. It could still get damaged but at least any major damaged is covered by the transport company. Driving yourself would be a great chance to get a feel for a new car.

i mean there are good and bad of both...look at it this way..if you transport you cant really go back to who ever you got the car from and say its no good...if you pick it up you can look at it properly so you know your not getting ripped... and if you leave at about 4 in the mornig you will be home before dark that same day... we left city centre at 6 and were home at just past 6pm... so only drive at daylight...

i mean there are good and bad of both...look at it this way..if you transport you cant really go back to who ever you got the car from and say its no good...if you pick it up you can look at it properly so you know your not getting ripped... and if you leave at about 4 in the mornig you will be home before dark that same day... we left city centre at 6 and were home at just past 6pm... so only drive at daylight...

yeh dont worry guys iv weighed up all the options there all good points and i agree with azriel 100% i really dont wanna stress the car out by driving it here or hit a roo and i will get a feel for the car by driving it to standley chasm or sumthin like that so i think i will play it safe and get redstar 2 get it here

dude i fully understand..i would probly do the same thing... i wouldnt wanna f**k up my new car either...on another note...

i saw skylyn in maccas drive through wednesday night....lookin schmick jimmy boy.... :sorcerer:

lol saw u at maccas that same night i was followin ya down larapinta in dads corolla but couldnt keep up lol was gonna say hi when u were in the drive thru but thought it would look kinda strange if i jumped out in front of ya car lol

Edited by leeboi33

lol, yeah i think i followed you half way to town then you got stuck in traffic :P at the round about and followed me in... ????

and that'd be funny.. I be thinking..What the?? who's this guy think he his..lol .. :)

:dry:

yeah, really wrong....

u get one tool doing 40 in the lane you wanted and everyone else goes flying past in the other....

you know who the tools are....in their falcons.. :ermm:

ok...ladys and gentlemen boys and girls...

how would you all like to go for a cruise this sunday... meeting 10am at the old woolworths plus... bring ya misse...bring your mistress.. bring who you want but no dickhead driving will be tolerated...

we will be joining the crutch rocket boys to ross river home stead...