SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

By Freds old one, you mean Leighs old one! Awesome to here its still kicking in alice!

Sounds like fred f**ked it 😞 get that beauty back to its glory

On 2/4/2022 at 9:13 PM, Sklyn said:

By Freds old one, you mean Leighs old one! Awesome to here its still kicking in alice!

Sounds like fred f**ked it 😞 get that beauty back to its glory

Hey long time man, yeah that one haha, I’d say barely car scene is pretty dead really compared to what it was

cars not in to bad of shape just sat in the sun for so long, hopefully injectors arrive soon and I might be able to start it

how have you been? Been a few years since ya left 

Hope it cranks up!

Yeah been ages, I'm in adelaide now driving a stagea with 230kw atw.

Dad life an all, you know the story! How's your fam doin?

If you need anything dealt with down here let me know

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/04/2022 at 9:34 PM, chris.33 said:

cars not in to bad of shape just sat in the sun for so long, hopefully injectors arrive soon and I might be able to start it

Fred's old 33 hey, that will be interesting to resurrect from the dead. Surely the paint is completely f**ked after sitting outside at his parents house outdoors for god knows how long ?

On 23/4/2022 at 11:24 PM, BK said:

Fred's old 33 hey, that will be interesting to resurrect from the dead. Surely the paint is completely f**ked after sitting outside at his parents house outdoors for god knows how long ?

Yeah paints pretty damn bad, it was painted at one stage and has clear in certain places that’s peeling ect.

Changed the pump and all fuel lines in the engine bay and changed the side feeds that were dead to top feed 1000cc injectors and it started straight up without an issue, until I moved it and it sprung and oil leak from the head drain hose and the sand which plate 

• 2 weeks later...

In other completely f**ked Alice Springs news I had 3 of my cars stolen at 2am this morning thanks to the gangster wannabe first nations youth in this f**ked up town -  2020 Hilux, 2007 Territory and the 2015 WRX. All recovered now but Hilux slight bull bar damage, WRX has fairly heavy front damage but repairable and at Alice crash now, Ford Territory is a completely f**ked write off. All three Rs were untouched so no GTRs were harmed in the process thank god....

Nine news apparently wants to interview me about it, so stay tuned for the news tomorrow night. F**k this place, f**k the crime here and the f**k Michael Gunner and the NT labor government.

I'm outta here as soon as I end up selling the house - Alice Springs can eat a f**ken dick c#nts and burn🖕

20220505_102951.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Oh fk sake bro, they all need to be lined up so we can save on the bullets!!

Come to adelaide man, gettin out of that hole was the best thing i did.

On 05/05/2022 at 7:20 PM, GTSBoy said:

Crop dust their neighbourhood with arsenic trioxide?

Their neighbourhood is the whole town and the whole of the Northern Territory.

• 1 year later...