SAU Community

JJR Direct Ignition Coil Packs - In Stock Now! - Unbeatable Price!

Hi guys,

Just Jap Racing, Australia's largest performance parts dealer, is delighted to announce the latest addition to our growing performance parts product range, the JJR Direct Ignition Coil Pack Series.

JJR Direct Ignition Coil Packs are exclusive to Just Jap, and are a straight fit replacement for your factory Nissan coils, providing improved spark and better performance than OEM coil packs, which are prone to deteriorate and break down, resulting in misfiring and reduced fuel economy.

Priced at the most competitive level of any aftermarket Coil Pack on the market, JJR Direct Ignition Coil Packs are a true must have item for your Nissan Skyline.

JJR Direct Ignition Coil Packs are currently in stock, and available for the following vehicle and engine combinations:

- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T (HCR32 - RB20DET)

- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T (ECR33 - RB25DET - Series 1)

- Nissan Cefiro (A31 - RB20DET)

- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (BNR32 - RB26DETT)

- Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (BCNR33 - RB26DETT)

Professional in-house installation by our qualified workshop staff, and dyno tuning packages also available on request.

JJR DIRECT IGNITION COIL PACKS - NISSAN RB20/RB25/RB26 - $399.00

jjrcoilsrbeng.jpg

JJR DIRECT IGNITION COIL PACK FEATURES:

- Increased Horsepower

- 10% Better Spark

- Reduced Fuel Consumption

- 12 Month Replacement Warranty

- Simple Drop-in Installation

- Exclusive To Just Jap Racing

- Unbeatable Pricing

- Dyno Proven

HOW CAN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER?

The answer is simple!

Purchase online now via our massive new website at http://www.justjap.com for fast Australia-wide delivery.

With Australia's biggest range of High Performance Japanese Parts all under one roof, and all available online, purchasing your tuning parts online couldn't be easier!

Please contact our sales team if you have any questions, or reply here

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, the pics are definately working though there seems to be a problem with attachments on the forum right now, we will sort this out and add some new images by tommorrow.

Note we also have these available for S13 and S14 (SR20DET)

20 sets of RB coils available at this price, and they will be available for purchasing online via our website later this evening.

pickies don't work, so who makes these and are the JJR or Splitfire?, as your website only has splitfire

These are JJR Coil Packs, not Splitfire.

We will have some more product photos up shortly :)

Cheers,

Steve

Also for those interested, one of our customers has just finished on the dyno with his R32 GTR which has been fitted with our JJR Coil Packs.

The car in question produced over 370rwkw and the JJR Coil Packs performed very well, as expected :rofl:

Cheers,

Steve

Mine is.

Do you supply new, refurbed, or second hand units, and what is your price?

Thanks.

James.

Hi James, unless we happen to have used looms in stock, we would normally supply new.

I am just confirming some pricing and availability for a few models and will have this information available shortly.

Cheers,

Steve

are you guys gonna get any in for stageas? whether it be series 1 or 2?

if so would be keen for a set to suit my series 2 (RB25DET NEO engine)

price/availability please?

cheers oxford

Edited by oxford1327

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I can believe it if you're getting air into the pickup. Cavitation is tremendously destructive for pumps.
    • I think the pic in the first post is another car, and post 7 is OP's car with standard arms and swaybar swaybar swaybar. I can't tell what brand the silver coilovers are, and even if I could I don't know whether the spring rate is OK, if you can find a brand on the shocks and numbers on the springs that might help. Also, if you can measure the ride height from centre of your wheel to the guard that will help with advice too as handling suffers if ride height is too low
    • sadly, pics no work. that car must have spent a lot of time in a cryo bubble
    • In the first photo you posted, the colour of the control arms are the signature colour for Ikeya. Same for the swaybar, signature colour for Whiteline.  I like Hardrace, they also do hardened rubber bushes if your car is mainly a street car.  I like GKTech as well, but they use a lot of rose joints in their stuff so might not be the best choice for everyone.  The system might have been good back in its day, but it's a prehistoric system now. I suspect that most people have removed the HICAS as they want the car to do what they want to do, not what the car wants to do. From what I also understand, it isn't consistent in it's behaviour on track so it's hard to trust the car/know where its absolute limits are for track use.  Having said that, I think the HICAS eliminator kit was the first thing I installed when I bought my car. I don't personally have any experience with the HICAS system on a race track.  
    • Thanks for the info. Didn’t know I had aftermarket control arms already? Will talk to my garage. What brand would u recommend if I want to play around with my camber more? I would think my camber is around stock level right now or more negative now due to lowering with coilovers. I will be lower her again 1.5 cm to get some more.    also why does everyone like to remove the hicas system? Is it because most don’t work properly anymore or ppl just don’t like them. Mine is functioning as it should be right now.    thanks for the good info