SAU Community

R32 Gtr Diff Bushes

Brood

Can anyone tell me if you have to remove the whole rear member in order to change the 2 bushes that the diff attaches to (which is part of the rear member)??  My bushes are totally shot and I'm thinking is an easy task to remove just the diff or a headache to remove the whole rear member.  Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

you can do them in the car. (the more rooted they are the easier.)

remove the diff.

with a hacksaw blade cut the bush steel jacket threw. then bang them out with a hammer.

the new ones will be able to be banged in.

Believe me, when you change the diff bushes you will notice a complete lack of axle hop. Call Unique Auto Sport, they get them made up or imported. Think I saw one of the traders advertising them also. I only changed the front ones but car is quieter and no more clicking when I take off.

Uniqueautosports do em mine arrived today advertised as noltek (spelling?) but when they arrived they were some brand I had never heard of look okay though !!!!

Come as a kit with the two on the rear subframe and two either side of the front (nose) of the diff

Yeah I got these from UAS this week as well about $90. Both front and rear bushes, with new crush tubes for the front. Front looks easy to change but rears look like a disaster to do with the subframe in the car - I might give them a miss

They are from the states, made for 300zx but the diff and subframe are the same.

Noltec have a part number listed but they didn't have any.

When i did my pinion bushes (Front of diff) i got the noltec ones from WA suspension. Believe it or not they had them in stock. If your still chasing some give them a call they may still have some.

W.A Suspensions

34 Howe St

Osborne Park WA 6017

Ph. 08 9244 2211

Fax. 08 9446 7765