SAU Community

Newbie From The Us

200sxRb20

OMG THE STEERING WHEEL IS ON THE WRONG SIDE!!!

Yep, it still messes with my head seeing s13 interiors the other way around! :)

You'll find a lot of people who are fans of the RB20 here, I'm not one of them, (nicely sorted out engine build by the way) but they're here anyway if you need help. While you might consider it unfair not being able to easily get SR20 bits, I also think it's grossly unfair how easy it is for you guys to get guns and how damn hard and expensive it is to get them here! :D

Edited by MK2

Yep, it still messes with my head seeing s13 interiors the other way around! :)

You'll find a lot of people who are fans of the RB20 here, I'm not one of them, (nicely sorted out engine build by the way) but they're here anyway if you need help. While you might consider it unfair not being able to easily get SR20 bits, I also think it's grossly unfair how easy it is for you guys to get guns and how damn hard and expensive it is to get them here! >_<

nah the sr20 parts are very easy to find, the engines are everywhere now. its abit harder to find a stock, non-swapped 240sx" than a 240sx with an sr. its the rb20(specifically) thats hard to find parts for. but I got what your saying, lol.

Being in the army, weapons have lost abit of their "luster"

and what is it with you guys over there driving on the right hand side of the road? is america just like a big kid? they thought "england drives on the left, and even though we are a colony of england i don't listen to anyone so i am going to drive on the right!"

and what is it with you guys over there driving on the right hand side of the road? is america just like a big kid? they thought "england drives on the left, and even though we are a colony of england i don't listen to anyone so i am going to drive on the right!"

actually 2 thirds of the world drive on the right... we're the minority. Also mass motor transport came about in 1900's, many years after they gained independence in the 1770's. And the first dude to make a car was european (french or german... can't remember), so they'd have driven on the right anyways >_<

don't give me answers on topic!

but if you go back to the origins of it it goes back to roman times when they drove their charriots on the left so the the wip wasn't on the street side (since most people were right handed and carried their wip in their right hand). then when napolean came along he just made it however he wanted but he never got as far as england so they stayed the way they were.

• 3 months later...
actually 2 thirds of the world drive on the right... we're the minority. Also mass motor transport came about in 1900's, many years after they gained independence in the 1770's. And the first dude to make a car was european (french or german... can't remember), so they'd have driven on the right anyways ;)

i'd like to subscribe to your newsletter :banana:

could you please tell me the meaning of rhetorical?

thanx.

BTW Welcome to the madhouse Matt