SAU Community

Help;

Tai

My R33 series2 Turbo is cranking but does not start no light on dashboard and anything like windows, stereo lights dont work, have already check the main fuse a the rear of vechile an it's ok. can anyone help out here?

check battery voltage its okay, try jumbing its dosent start at all ,when it's cranking its' turning over pretty easily but listen to sound of ethaust it sound like a car that just been start after a rebuild

i just got the car back someone stole it. bought a new ignition switch start her up it dosent start also realise there's not a single light on the car seems to be working. stereo , light's, window not working. I thought it was the main fuse which is at the rear boot check it out its ok. is it possible that is the computer? but then again the window and stereo are not control by computer can anyone please help me out want is going on?

Have you checked for spark and fuel? Did you check the fuel pump and its fuse? To check for spark pull one pulg out and put it back in the coil and earth it out on the cam cover then get someone to crank it over. Also check to see if your plugs are wet to make sure you have fuel. If you have all these and still no go check you timing, cam and ignition.

Good luck.

your not getting lights on the dash, which means nothing is being controlled by the ECU.. is it still there?

was it stripped when it was stolen? alarm in there anywhere that could be cutting the ignition signal?

nothing was stripped. I believe when this low lives fool's drive out about 5 minutes then the car just died out founded down just 2 km from my house borbably a short somewhere I think. I just bought the car from Japan directly a few week's ago but I did not install an alarm or an imobilizer. but then what causes the light on dashboard when ignition is on stand by before starting her up, stereo, windows and light not working? what I meant in a few reply back is that none of the Light, stereo, dashboard light are contol by computer but main fuse is ok.

You mentioned you have fuel... do you have injector pulse???

I had similar issues when my ecu got fried through some wires melting in the engine bay..... after market computer though. But when it fried it took out all the interior lights only and most of the dash lights... warnings etc...

Guessing they could of crossed some wires when starting it and ended up frying the ecu... do you have a spare ecu you can use to test it? And check the wiring from the ignition barrel back to the ecu first.....