SAU Community

V35 Skyline Premium Vs Non Premium

MFC05

Ive being looking to import a V35 if any member on here know the differnce in premium and non premium. I know premium pack comes with eithe full leather or half leather, 18s, Brembo breaks, anything else ? and does the 03 premium pack differ from 04 premium pack ? i have seen 03 premium pack that comes with 17s and ive seen a 05 premium pack without Brembo its really confusing me. ? Ive also notice factory V35 18 wheels have 2 differnt designs ?

Hi

Brembo's stopped with 04 models and were available as an option with 6MT coupes. 05-06 had Aluminum interior and slightly different dash . I think premium models have dual climate control and non-premiums didn't. 05-06 models had the option of 19's and came with CD and MD PLAYER. Unlike the G35 in the US the 05-06 model's didn't come with the "rev-up" motor :(

Other options you may see are reverse camera, fold down mirrors, mud guards, sun roof and front lip spoiler.

There's probably a few things I've missed but thats all I can think of from the top of my head.

cheers

• Like 1

Hi

Brembo's stopped with 04 models and were available as an option with 6MT coupes. 05-06 had Aluminum interior and slightly different dash . I think premium models have dual climate control and non-premiums didn't. 05-06 models had the option of 19's and came with CD and MD PLAYER. Unlike the G35 in the US the 05-06 model's didn't come with the "rev-up" motor :P

Other options you may see are reverse camera, fold down mirrors, mud guards, sun roof and front lip spoiler.

There's probably a few things I've missed but thats all I can think of from the top of my head.

cheers

dont forget the better bose sound system with extra speakers !

dvd PLAYER was an option (mitsubishi) as was 110 volt aux power socket,toll card reader,cruise control,foot well lights,

the us model has other options like heated seats,homelink mirror,factory tints etc

Most premium pack will come with leather seat(part), dual zone air-con and bose sound system and steering wheel control.

only the 70th limitd edition come with seat heated and full leather seat.

cuirse control is not an option, i have no idear why.

there are many different specs and many different options that could be added on..

"premium pack" models come with

- leather/suede in black or full leather in light grey / cream (for 70th aniversary models)

- bose stereo upgrade

- dual climate control

- auto-off headlights

- steering-wheel controls for radio

"track spec" models come with:

- brembo brakes

- LSD

Note: ONLY available on manual transmission equipped 03-05 models

"sport" models come with

- different front bumper with larger air intakes

- momo steering wheel (i don't like it personally)

- 19" rays wheels - 5-spoke

options that can be installed from the factory or from the dealer that are NOT part of premium or track or sport models include:

- sunroof

- spoiler

- mud guards / rear pods

- 18" wheels - 7-spoke

- nav system

- reversing pack: rear camera + fold-down mirrors for reverse

- dealer-installed DVD player separate to the nav DVD rom (rare)

- AC power source

- floor mats

- toll card reader in upper glovebox

- immobiliser with shock sensors (can be seen on top of dash)

Edited by WazR32GTSt

• 1 month later...

Ive just won a V35 at the acution but iam not to sure whether it has half leather seats, the pictures i got couldnt really tell whether they do or not.

The car comes with 18s does that mean this will be a premium model with half leather seats ??

there are many different specs and many different options that could be added on..

- leather/suede in black or full leather in light grey / cream (for 70th aniversary models)

- bose stereo upgrade

- dual climate control

- auto-off headlights

- brembo brakes

"sport" models come with

options that can be installed from the factory or from the dealer that are NOT part of premium or track or sport models include:

- sunroof

- spoiler

- mud guards / rear pods

- 18" wheels - 7-spoke

- nav system

- AC power source

- floor mats

I think the immobiliser mentioned above is the full alarm with motion sensors - the ones that look like mini mics (2) on top of the dash. At least that's what I noticed, set the alarm and when movement is detected inside the car, it goes off - scared the crap out of my son when I left him sleeping inside when I went out to buy something. :huh:

Ive just won a V35 at the acution but iam not to sure whether it has half leather seats, the pictures i got couldnt really tell whether they do or not.

The car comes with 18s does that mean this will be a premium model with half leather seats ??

no mate, read my above post

the 18s are a separate option and have no bearing on whether or not he car has the "premium pack" installed

post up some pics of your interior and we'll see if we can tell by the other options...

wow, you bought a car without even seeing the interior/engine/etc at all? and without even getting the specs and options of the car?

you're right, its impossible to see from those pictures..

Its from the Auction....... the people who bidded on this car for me at the auction told me it premium model cause its got 18s and comes with half leather..... but i never trust them from what they say.

Its from the Auction....... the people who bidded on this car for me at the auction told me it premium model cause its got 18s and comes with half leather..... but i never trust them from what they say.

Did you find out what Grading it has on it?

Exterior

Interior

• 3 months later...

- bose stereo upgrade

- dual climate control

- auto-off headlights

- brembo brakes

- LSD

"sport" models come with

- sunroof

- spoiler

- mud guards / rear pods

- 18" wheels - 7-spoke

- nav system

- AC power source

- floor mats

Hi.

Please forgive my ignorance, but does all the above only relate to the coupe or are those specs / options applicable to the 4-door also?

Cheers.

Edited by Garage Menace

Check this site out and use google translate...very handy in whilst researching for mine..

Leather is a dealer option in the sedans and not standard in the premiums...

Coupe Premium pack comes with leather as standard

does anyone know how some v35/g35s have dark headlight and some dont? is it smoke tint or painting of the lens housing? seems to be quite common tho and fixes what I think is the worst things about the car, crap headlights

What I am getting at is is the V35 sedan available with Brembos and LSD? I have searched and have been unable to find one. There are many in the coupe version though.

Also, someone posted the sedan "Premium" does not automatically come with leather. Is this correct and what does the sedan "Premium" pack come with? Bose? Anything else?

Cheers.