SAU Community

V35 Skyline Premium Vs Non Premium

MFC05

I would not buy it!

Appears like the basic bottom of the range Auto version of the car with a Nismo wheel only and then some other aftermarket stuff.

That car has been for sale for more than 12 months.

Note it is missing the cold air intake plastic from the front of the engine bay... not sure why you would deliberately remove this so I would assume accident damage?

3719371.jpg

Not sure on the yellow wires either...

Also they used to have good pictures but now the pictures offered are of totally random cars - not the same one - never trust someone who does this! (different wheels, one with a spoiler one without...)

Then there is now the picture of 3 cars??

I half think the guy has maybe sold the original car but has imported another or even 2 more and is trying to use his original add to sell the next couple - hence why the photos have changed.

One car (with the factory 18's) appears to be of a manual! The aftermarket wheels are fitted to the "Nismo" one - the Auto...

My 6 speed manual has more of a "sports edition" to it than that car - Nismo rear spoiler - the big one not a lip one nor the flat one, the nismo wheel and the front lip.

Funny that someone should mention this ad. I enquired about it and got no response, even sms-ed the guy. And, about 2 weeks ago, I saw a silver "Nismo" edition on ebay - strangely enough, another fraud!

Anyway, I am sick of hunting around for one, plus the Mrs wanted a "family car" so I went ahead and bought a 4 door with premium pack with factory bodykit lips/aprons...Should arrive in 3 weeks!

As to Ben Lippa of J-Spec, thanks mate for all your help with the Aristo. It's a shame to see me not follow through with it as I've opted for this V35 instead.

On another note, it is so difficult to find "bling bling" for the V35 Sedan. Things like bodykits, exhaust system, coil overs, etc are proving a problem for me. Any help would be good.

One question no one has asked (only touched on in one post) LSD???

Is this just an option on the 6MT coupe and only a standard feature on the tracks? Or can I expect to find one with any of the coupe's like the brembo's and how they're ment to be a "track" feature but somehow every 6MT has them.

• 2 weeks later...
to find a sedan in manual is quite rare as it is, i don't think i have ever seen one with the brembo's thus i doubt it was offered

to find out for sure, why don;t you check out g35driver.com and see if brembo's were offered on the G35 sedan's that will gve you your answer quicker than we can

also, with regards to "premium" packs that are offered, you will findthat most people that advertise don;t even know what the options are. i have seen cars with premium being offered as standard, while others that have no leather being advertised as "premium".

Hey mate I have a 2003 v350 GT sedan 6sp manual non turbo wich does not have the brake upgrade.When I was looking for a 4 door I never found one with the big brakes and i looked all over the place.

post-63076-1242876333_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Its from the Auction....... the people who bidded on this car for me at the auction told me it premium model cause its got 18s and comes with half leather..... but i never trust them from what they say.

I highly recommend checking out the car before making the purchase.

I agree that the best quality comes through main auction houses in Japan, however, why would you save couple of hundred dollars on a car that is worth more than $10k, that's just silly.

if any one interested to have their cars checked for FREE at the auction, please let me know!

Hey mate I have a 2003 v350 GT sedan 6sp manual non turbo wich does not have the brake upgrade.When I was looking for a 4 door I never found one with the big brakes and i looked all over the place.

brembo are only offered for coupes

• 1 month later...
hey guys just wondering why some coupes have the clear front left and right indicators and some are that orange? any difference?

The clear ones are after market indicators that we purchase from the US (mainly) to replace the standard orange ones.

As standard they all come with the orange side indicators.

• 5 months later...
cheers, mine came with factory momo, so no missing parts on the steering wheel, cant really notice the dual climate ctrl button... :D

Howdy, just brought 04 350gt premium that has factory momo stearing wheel. Collecting soon. BTW - how do you operate cruise control with momo wheel (does not have controls on wheel) I assume you can operate from an indicator stalk or something?

Howdy, just brought 04 350gt premium that has factory momo stearing wheel. Collecting soon. BTW - how do you operate cruise control with momo wheel (does not have controls on wheel) I assume you can operate from an indicator stalk or something?

V35 Skylines never came with Cruise Control for coupes, i think you can retro fit it in Australia, but it was not offered in Japan by Nissan. The normal steering wheel button are for Audio Controls

I have only seen few V35 Skyline Sedan with radar guided cruise control, probably a hand me down option from Nissan Fuga(a.k.a Infinity M35 i think)

• 3 months later...
correct. it is a kit that I sell. they did not come with cruise as standard.

Hi Chris, is the cruise control kit DIY or pro only?

Also, do you do any work for "Top Gear Vehicle Imports"? I have a V35 Coupe coming in through them next month...

Hi Chris, is the cruise control kit DIY or pro only?

Also, do you do any work for "Top Gear Vehicle Imports"? I have a V35 Coupe coming in through them next month...

yep I have done work for bruce gearing in the past. mainly deal with andrew. give me a call during the day and I'll go over a few things with you. the kit is pro fit only. no DIY.

yep I have done work for bruce gearing in the past. mainly deal with andrew. give me a call during the day and I'll go over a few things with you. the kit is pro fit only. no DIY.

Cool, works been busy this week, will try and give you a call this Friday or otherwise early next week.

• 4 months later...
One question no one has asked (only touched on in one post) LSD???

Is this just an option on the 6MT coupe and only a standard feature on the tracks? Or can I expect to find one with any of the coupe's like the brembo's and how they're ment to be a "track" feature but somehow every 6MT has them.

Hi all, has anyone ever come across LSD on an auto. Im due to pick up my new v today. Its a auto premium (70th anniversery i think) and during the test drive, really felt like it had LSD?? >_<

cheers

Hi all, has anyone ever come across LSD on an auto. Im due to pick up my new v today. Its a auto premium (70th anniversery i think) and during the test drive, really felt like it had LSD?? :down:

scrap that, got a better feel for the car now.. No LSD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hi there people i have a premium v35 skyline. I just like to know if there is a factory hid kit in my car or if any other premiums have it because mine start up blue then slowly turns into clear white colour as i would like to buy the 30 000k lights bulbs if it does have the kit or if not i would have to buy a hid kit any help would be appreciated thanks peeps