SAU Community

Tapping Sound Coming From Engine

omfg!!!!! i got this problem yesterday, i got a non turbo car too! >.< manual 1999 r34 25gt 84kms. out of no where my car seems like it was gona stall when i revved it abit, i went home, just before my driveway my car stalled.... i started it back up and drove in my house, i popped the bonnet because that shit ain't normal i knew something was wrong.... when i gave it abit of revs its starts making a noise. i was hearing these 'click noise'..... then my car was about to stall sometimes it really did stall. i checked the oil and it was really low, my mate said my oils really low thats why its doing that, making that noise and about to stall. i didn't drive my car until i came back home with a new bottle of high performance oil and a new oil filter. i done that today with 2 of my mates. the noise was still der...... i decided to take my car to a mechanic, on the way der my car stalled like 7 times when i was at a red light, i had the clutch down and i was in gear 1. when i got to the mechanic, he didn't really know what the noise was, and these guys work on skylines everyday. he put my car up to a computer and checked everything. he said the engines fine every things running normal. he thinks its got to do with circuit, for example i put in a different fuel and the car got sensors.. he reseted everything and he said it should be ok, if it continues to stall bring it back in. i took off and was back driving around hoping it wont stall or anymore problems atm its fine, i think the clicking noise might be still there i'll check tomorrow.

anyone else with this problem or heard anything like this.

i have a question. if a piston was blown how can you find out will it make this noise? or no noise at all just lose power. weird bcoz my car feels like its got the same power but feels differnt bcoz i dont know if it will stall again lol >.< shatted days!