SAU Community

Need Some Help Guys!

TeeZnU

Hi guys.. :P

Its been a while i know.. hehe

Need some help from you car experts on here..

Im going to be selling my car soon.. i know im sad too.. hehe

Now.. i have been out of the 'car scene' so to speak for a while now.. and i dont know how much my car is worth anymore.. :)

Its worth lots to me.. but yeah.. just wondering what sort of price i could ask for it...

Details of my car are below..

1993 series 1 R33GTST- Type-M

Manual

Burgandy duco

Custom front bar

side skirts

gtr wing

Tinted Windows

17' rims

Big FMIC

turbo timer, SAFC, boost controller

Full 3' exhaust from turbo back

sony cd player

Alarm

Very rare ACTIVE LSD (on Type-M's)

102xxx kms

Full Major Service done including Timing belt and water pump done 3 months ago

Pics below

*Note- These pics were taken before i had the front bumper done and the Front Mount put on*

post-2728-1193486545_thumb.jpg post-2728-1193486813_thumb.jpg post-2728-1193486978_thumb.jpg post-2728-1193487852_thumb.jpg

Hope you guys can help me out!

Thanx In Advance!!!

Cheers

Kyles

Damn, how long since we last meet :P It has been ages.

Hope all is well!

Back on topic:

As much as it pains me to say it, but if the car is in VERY clean condition then i would think about $13000; lower if it is a little rougher :)

Hey

I Hate to agree with Al but i don't think hes far off the money. 33's Are extremely Cheap these days as there are so many of them.

Good Luck with the sale either way.

Hi Kyles, long time no see, except for the other day i saw you on Greens road! You wouldn't have recognised me in my Navara, 20" chromies, Autobot sticker on the tailgate...

I know how clean your car is having worked on it and would recommend it to any potential buyer. I would say it's worth around $14,000. You could always just park it up in the back yard because you can't bring yourself to sell it! Works for me!

Anyway good luck whatever you do. :(

Hey... thanx heaps for the replies!!!!!!! :)

I thought that was the going price... sux how much they have depreciated in price!! :O

Might sell the plates with it.. dunno yet.. dont really want to sell them either... but getting older and a tad wiser as i want to buy investment property..

So the option of not selling it is out the window unless i think up some other way...

Thanx AutoTrust for your comments.. :) its my baby.. and is still looking the same..

We 'oldskoolers' should meet up!!

Would be great to see you guys again.. :)

Anymore advice would be great!!

Take Care

Speak soon!!

Kyles

i would be asking $13,000 ... and if you wanted it gone quickly $11500 ..... but dont be supprised if you end up having to let it go between 11k - 12k

vey unfortunate too.... and strange as R32's are going for similar money!

You could probably get a bit more if you returned it to stock and selling off the aftermarket parts

But as they said probably 13,000 but expect to be bargained down.

ditto on the stock comment....we hardly touch modded cars anymore because of this. If you tell people a car has ever been near a track, you might as well tell them you poured anthrax and bubonic plague over the backseat.