SAU Community

Newbies

Hey from New Zealand, i'm Rob just purchased MY08 Skyline 350GT, has Nismo struts/springs, Cusco Strut Brace, 19" Factory Enkei Rims with 70k on it. Looking for the Jap to English CD conversion? Oh and HI :action-smiley-069:

Few Pics

BB8E4BBA-2099-4B2C-A6B8-98955537B217.jpg

026774E6-8648-48ED-8AB1-370406BD9D8E.jpg

8D383B36-BF4C-4A1C-81FE-82C12DD52C94.jpg

0D7AD570-7C03-48A1-8CE3-4D3BFEC197E6.jpg

Absolutely Stunning!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

hi,long time nissan lover, first time poster here, can someone help me with the best place to buy a replacement ballast for my 2006 v35 coupe,i have been looking on ebay and there are a few options, i want to make sure i purchase the correct one, thanks in advancepost-140913-0-12962600-1439200023_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone.

New here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Keo and live in Adelaide.

Imported my 2008 Skyline 370gt Type SP in December 2014, arrived in early February.

Looking forward to meeting you all and attending future cruises! Thanks!

Here is my Ride!
gallery_141340_5888_21996.jpg

• Like 2

Hello everyone.

New here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Keo and live in Adelaide.

Imported my 2008 Skyline 370gt Type SP in December 2014, arrived in early February.

Looking forward to meeting you all and attending future cruises! Thanks!

Here is my Ride!

gallery_141340_5888_21996.jpg

Welcome and congratulations Keo!

We're having a meet up this Saturday night - you're welcome to come, please see the other thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all. I've already posted up in the main newbies section, but thought I'd post here too 'coz this is where I'll likely spend most of my time.

The name's Jacob, I live in Sydney's inner west, and I just bought an '03 V35 coupe, with six speed and Brembos, just shy of 103xxx k's. Pretty sure it's the premium pack, as I have full black leather, dual zone climate control (though AC needs a re-gas, I'm told) and Bose audio. Doesn't have the sunroof though :(

post-61518-0-43466000-1450643906_thumb.jpg

Current mods are: 20 inch rims (which I'm undecided if I like), compressed stock springs (I've been told they were taken out and heated in a furnace for this, not done on the car thank god), cat-back exhaust, and dual DIN alpine DVD head unit to replace the pop-up TV.

From what I can tell, the car's never had the CAS issue, though the driver's door rattles a bit sometimes and the headlights are pretty faded, but besides that and the AC, I'm quite happy with it :)

EDIT: I've noticed that the tacho on this thing is lazy as hell, from what I've researched this seems to be the first instance of this I've found, anyone else heard of or experienced this?

Edited by crash3

Cool, thumbs up!

Compressed springs sounds like a recipe for disaster to me (TBH I don't know anything about them). First thing I'd be doing is buying some good springs, like Eibach or Swift!

Cool, thumbs up!

Compressed springs sounds like a recipe for disaster to me (TBH I don't know anything about them). First thing I'd be doing is buying some good springs, like Eibach or Swift!

Thanks mate :)

Yeah I was a little concerned when I read compressed springs, but the last owner has had the car for a year without issue. I am looking into getting 350z springs, as they are a tad lower than stock I understand.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

New to the V's

Bought a S2 V35 6MT about 6 months ago.

So far mods have been, Akabono brakes, HKS Oil cooler and Kenetic's intake. Just bought a HKS 30/37 turbo kit, 550cc's injectors and fuel system with addition APS intercooler.

Next up is UPREV, MRC Suspension and a KAZ setup withup 4.11's.

Looking forward to some fun track days.

post-37023-0-79380500-1453714785_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi All,

New to the V's

Bought a S2 V35 6MT about 6 months ago.

So far mods have been, Akabono brakes, HKS Oil cooler and Kenetic's intake. Just bought a HKS 30/37 turbo kit, 550cc's injectors and fuel system with addition APS intercooler.

Next up is UPREV, MRC Suspension and a KAZ setup withup 4.11's.

Looking forward to some fun track days.

^^ This, I like.

Hi Jetwreck- that looks exactly like mine!. (Before the mods). Sounds like your preparing a weapon!. Mine untouched for 8 years (came with Impul chip & lip spoiler, fujitsubu exhaust). Annoying week off the road -Getting a new radiator and fans(fans are rare as hens teeth).. Good luck with the mods.. Let us know how she rolls when it launches!

Hey people,

Just recently purchased a 2003 V35 350GT from a Japanese auction through Iron Chef Imports. :)

It's a manual transmission, premium model, 80,000 km. It's in excellent condition inside and out, except for a few minor things such as scratches on the wheels which will be seen to once it arrives. Very happy with my purchase, but won't see it for about 10 weeks. Oh the pain! A few photos are below, I was also sent many more detailed photos from the import agent. Once it arrives I'll post a few "Fresh from Japan" pics in the appropriate thread. ;)

Only downside is no TV/Nav, which by itself isn't a big deal, but I was hoping to get a Nismo instrument cluster which apparently only works with the TV/Navigation package. Oh well, can't have everything!

If you see me around in Adelaide, feel free to say hey!

Front:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Srit-ld3wTOEpKeF92NFNGUjA

Interior:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Srit-ld3wTOExEUVN5bnlNd2YxQVEzZzdwdDV1YUFOcUE4

Rear:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Srit-ld3wTUkNVTC1Nc2ZNWm8

Edited by Arycama