SAU Community

Newbies

I have it up to 2008. so mine covers the 36 series as well.

jon,

no. I'll come collect you in it once it arrives. have been looking at 250 & 300 GT though. I know where few cheapies are :P

Thanks for the info, my parts guy showed me the V35 on FAST the other day, 2.5, 3.0 and 3.5, so i should be right. Fairly big dealer so I would imagine if you have V36, he could get it too. Well that's the hope.

So are you going to share your information about cheapies, like you normally do...?

Or would that make them less cheap...

Gday guys, I am looking forward to getting a V35 350GT Coupe I just have to wait a couple of weeks to sell my R33 S2. I can't believe I didn't consider the great looking and well appointed car earlier :):rolleyes:

hurrow!

just ordered my V35 this afternoon, but given my last experience of importing im guessing it wont be on the road until AT LEAST Xmas.

can someone point me in the direction to find info regarding: stats, workshop manual and your basic modding info stuff i.e. exhausts, filters etc etc

cheers!

hurrow!

just ordered my V35 this afternoon, but given my last experience of importing im guessing it wont be on the road until AT LEAST Xmas.

can someone point me in the direction to find info regarding: stats, workshop manual and your basic modding info stuff i.e. exhausts, filters etc etc

cheers!

Can I suggest you spend a few days going through the many pages of posts in this V-Series forum... there is a lot of information hidden in here?

hurrow!

cheers!

who from? there's probably a good chance I'll see the car at some stage if you bought it from a perth broker.

in regard to service manuals - JDM - yes (on paper) USDM - close enough for reference but not exact.

the rest of the info you are asking about - read this section of the forum :D . I have a fair bit of info on them and I can point you in a general direction for most of it.

if its audio/video/nav related you will see a LOT from me.

got pics (or a link.)?

who from? there's probably a good chance I'll see the car at some stage if you bought it from a perth broker.

in regard to service manuals - JDM - yes (on paper) USDM - close enough for reference but not exact.

the rest of the info you are asking about - read this section of the forum :( . I have a fair bit of info on them and I can point you in a general direction for most of it.

got pics (or a link.)?

A lot?

No, you must be joking.

Hi all

I just signed up to the forum, which I found while researching my next car.

At this stage I am looking at importing a V35 Sedan (premium) Hopefully in manual 05ish in the Pewter colour.

So far this site and g35driver have been usefull in gathering info. Any suggestions for importers, what to get options wise etc etc. For example is the TV only for sat nav (only comes with sat nav) or a option on its own. Is it worth having.

Styling updates for 05 on, what was involved, I know they droped the cvt for 5spd auto.. What else??

More questions to come Iam sure

Hey burner,

Welcome to the forums. Check out Nagoya Motors and ask for Alex. I purchased mine from him Series 2 350gt premium sedan.

Here's one that might interest you.

http://www.nagoyamotors.com.au/vdetail.asp?id=472

Ignore the Gt-8 as I'm pretty sure thats a typo. Series 2 come in the 5spd auto and also the keyless ignition (buttons on door handle and also bootlid to open/lock/unlock. Also come with the Bose CD/MD in brushed aluminium trim which is a lot nicer than the earlier models.

Good luck in your search..I highly recommend Nagoya. Do a search and you will find similar recommendations for them.

the rest of the info you are asking about - read this section of the forum :wub: . I have a fair bit of info on them and I can point you in a general direction for most of it.

got pics (or a link.)?

My V35!

Apparently i could have it here within 3 weeks if it makes the next boat so im pretty happy about that...

so, after reading what seems like 50 threads on getting the TV/Sat Nav/GPS to work, where do we stand now? I keep reading that something is meant to be released in September or October? Whats the verdict in 25 words or less?

Hey guys

up to my 3rd car now, the v35 should of been my 2nd but lucky i did wait 2 years as now they are much more affordable to own and there is alot more information available on them since back then.

i used to own a 180sx and also an S15

I woke up last week and said "screw it" sold the s15 that took me 5 days and i bought the V35 2 days later off a mate who i know takes very good care of his car.

I wish i did buy the car 2 years ago instead of the s15 but yeh in a way good that i waited.

I really wanted a black one but its a nightmare to maintain and the swirl marks OMG.... so silver it is

2004 6spd Manual with brembos premium pack 44,000kms on the click

-mark

Hey thought i'd finally introduce myself as i finally get to pick up the car tommora after wait for about 3 months!!

My names kari and im from the newcastle NSW area (about 1.5hrs nth of sydney)

I pick up my 03 V35 coupe PREMIUM tommora

its got 46,888kms on the clock and was an auction grade of 4.5

silver(was after white but wasnt too fussed :)) in colour as can be seen in pics and has the usual stuff

BOSE

Tv/Sat Nav

Leather Suade

rear pod things

and that about it that i know of, havent seen the car in the flesh until tommora

i bought the car without even seing a picture of the car! (abit stupid) but from what i hear from compliance etc everything is sweet with the car..

just has the standard 17s at the mo but that will be update very soon with larger wheels, coil overs tints etc.

anyway enough of me babling heres some pics

be good to meet some of you guys in the future through possble cruises etc?

p

P.s. perhaps comeone can help translate some of the auction sheet, mainly good and bad comments on the left?

post-52521-1220504563_thumb.jpg

post-52521-1220504574_thumb.jpg

post-52521-1220504596_thumb.jpg

post-52521-1220504605_thumb.jpg

post-52521-1220504621_thumb.jpg

looks good i have one the same but it a 6spd

youll love it bloody great car to drive

looking at the auction sheet looks like

it has a mark on the front bar one on the rear

and one on each side

hope you enjoy your 35

post-47504-1220576346_thumb.jpg

this is mine

Hi guys,

I'm freshly back to the world of Nissans and new to the world of Skylines.

Just nabbed myself a v35 Locally:

Premium Pack (no Sat Nav - Doesn't work anyway :) )

18 Factory Alloys - I love the look of these rims

6 Speed Manual

22k on the Clock

Couldn't fault the body work.

Test drive a 350Z with a Nismo Exhaust same day, top car! This was cheaper, and even if it hadn't been, It was love at first sight.

Here are a few pics and I apologise for the mix bad camera phone pics and ones stolen for my car from the yard's website. I will post some proper pics when I take delivery in two days :) Can't wait.

gallery_55491_2832_293070.jpg

gallery_55491_2832_79608.jpg

gallery_55491_2832_20468.jpg

gallery_55491_2832_39756.jpg

Nice to meet you all and this forum had a lot to do with me buying this car!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! :P

Been lurking round here for sometime now, great site with lots of useful info.

Im from Perth and have Imported a sweet V35 sedan, Tokyo via Brizvagas.

Just got it last week.

PV35 2002

8 speed auto

all the fruit primo pack

22,500km on the clock

like brand new baby!!

really happy with the car, and looking forward to making a few mods of my own.

Cheers all. Will post some pics soon.

Big thanks to Mr Chris Rodgers who did his very best to accomidate my requests.

Great job cheers. :P

I dont think the licencing center i when to had even seen a V35 lol.

Hello All!

I am new here, came across while searching for answer for my radio/TV/nav problem.

I sold my 4WD and decided to buy a Nissan Skyline from Southern Special Vehicle in Oakleigh, Victoria. Found a black infiniti, a 2003 model with full leather n 6 speed manual. Took it home on the 24th of September, excellent car aside from radio/tv/nav. I've read some related topics about radio/tv/nav so, I'll get my radio be fix first, and alarm. Any suggestions on brand/ installer/ self install guide for radio? How's viper 5701 or 5900? Any issue/ problem with this brand n particular model?

Thanks all and hope to hear answers from anybody!

Edwin