SAU Community

Newbies

that means you have seen my name pop up a few times :cool:

if you wish to fix the TV/NAV/Radio issue - best to find someone down there that has done a few.

speak to stylyn car audio (adam) in boronia. he's done a few of these cars now.

(He will probably fly me down to do the car)

they are NOT the car to hand to an installer that is not familiar with them. one mistake and you can do some SERIOUS damage.

alarms - steer clear of the viper ones unless you want wank factor. look at Oz std's alarms such as mongoose or autowatch.

that means you have seen my name pop up a few times :nyaanyaa:

if you wish to fix the TV/NAV/Radio issue - best to find someone down there that has done a few.

speak to stylyn car audio (adam) in boronia. he's done a few of these cars now.

(He will probably fly me down to do the car)

they are NOT the car to hand to an installer that is not familiar with them. one mistake and you can do some SERIOUS damage.

alarms - steer clear of the viper ones unless you want wank factor. look at Oz std's alarms such as mongoose or autowatch.

yeah! you're well known almost on every electrical related topics!

thanks for the advice, I really apreciate it!

cheers,

edwin

hey mike,

glad you like it. did you work out the JVC deck?

yeh, the USB option works well. plays movies and mp3s perfect.

on the down side the OSD is a bit anoying as it only appears when there is a disc or usb device attached. but i think it was worth the extra bux.

Hey guys, Im Daniel or DMC as alot of people know me,

Have been watching these forums for quite a while now,

They keep me constantly laughing with some of the posts lol.

I currently own a 97 Vs Commodore, and I hate it, although its been a pretty reliable first car.

Im looking to buy a 34Gtt after reading through the topics, just havent found time to go out and look.

Anyway thats a brief introduction.

Hi my name is ken.I currently live in kanagwa japan.I love to drift and grip race and I love nissans.I am a yank living in japan lol currently im on buisness in kuwait so I cant share all my skylines pics.This is my second 1994 gtst cuz I wrecked my 1st one drifting.LOL.I also wrecked this one in a fender bender after gripping with some friends in the mountains so my body kit is not complete.I will get the 400nr kit when Im done in kuwait ^^.Well I have some movies on youtube if ur intrested. Look up dkslong in the seach field.Nice to meet you all.

post-55902-1223019084_thumb.jpg

post-55902-1223020779_thumb.jpg

Edited by dkslong

Current things on my skyline. model 7 rims, greddy full exaust, greddy spec m front mount intercooler, defi turbo and oil preasure guage with defi control box, no named brides with 4 point willans seatbelts.Momo italy steering wheel.Manuel swapped to 5 speed. Hks bov, kts adjustable coil overs, kts lower and upper control arms rear.Juran rear stabalizer bar and tanabe front stabalizer bar.R33 gtr rear bar and middle stabalizer bar. kts tie rod ends and front stabalizer rods. slotted front rotars. Kts engine stablizer and turbo timer and excedy twin plated clutch I believe thats it.When I get back from kuwait Ill go with the bn sports body kit or the 400nr. boost contoller, fcon, Changing out the gtr wing for carbon fiber d1 rear spoiler and carbonfiber bonnet and get the greddy plenum upgrade. http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=pGynjMmf9ug if u wanna see me slide in a cerfrino im in the second car http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=y2c5QNoa-GQ and my main page http://jp.youtube.com/user/Dkslong

Edited by dkslong

Hi Guys

I have been a fan of the V35 for a fair while but they were just too expensive for me. Well I just sold my beloved 300ZX and am now looking for a 350GT Premium 6sp with sunroof. Need to save a little more but look forward to learning more about this great car.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Guys

I have been a fan of the V35 for a fair while but they were just too expensive for me. Well I just sold my beloved 300ZX and am now looking for a 350GT Premium 6sp with sunroof. Need to save a little more but look forward to learning more about this great car.

Cheers

Geoff

Well you have come to the right place then...

Hi everyone... i've posted before but never in this section :wacko: good news is i layed a deposit on a 350GT coupe silver Premium Edition with Kamikaze Motors today. Should get some pics soon :w00t:

I will need to get in touch with Chris Rogers for some gadgets to get the screen working with dvds etc..

cant wait!!

EDWIN i saw you driving on the western ring rd the other day on the way home from work, nice black 350 bro and i love the infinity badges. I'm thinking of getting a grill and badges from the US for the 350gt when it arrives.

e

Edited by Erhan

ERHAN,

not sure where k'kaze is but when you are ready fly me down and we'll tackle the car. if the dealer is in sydney have them ship it via me. I have a fellow from MLB doing this now.

ERHAN,

not sure where k'kaze is but when you are ready fly me down and we'll tackle the car. if the dealer is in sydney have them ship it via me. I have a fellow from MLB doing this now.

Im Melb mate.. i'll need you to send me a list of mods you can do and prices etc..

e

you tell me what you wnat it to do. any thing is possible as you can probably tell. if you have a spare $4.8k I can toss everything I do into it.

Well i think i want the english software and a media player to play on the lcd screen. I saw a post before that your moding a poer for a media player? Something in the lines of that.

ok Ipod dock is what you are asking for. I do not do media player things like I posted. that one was a favor.

ring me to discuss this car - 0407-102-839 in the morn from a public number instead of clogging this thread.

Hi everyone... i've posted before but never in this section :O good news is i layed a deposit on a 350GT coupe silver Premium Edition with Kamikaze Motors today. Should get some pics soon :)

I will need to get in touch with Chris Rogers for some gadgets to get the screen working with dvds etc..

cant wait!!

EDWIN i saw you driving on the western ring rd the other day on the way home from work, nice black 350 bro and i love the infinity badges. I'm thinking of getting a grill and badges from the US for the 350gt when it arrives.

e

wow you serious! i bought a silver 350gt premium on the 5th from kamikaze at like 5.30pm i only saw 1 there @ the new showroom, 33000ks 6spd man, brembo's? Has Shui sold us the same car or what???

Hi Guys, all the little extras look nice and go fast bits are great on the 35. But for f--- sake its a SKYLINE not an Infinity- thats something the egotistical yanks want to own .Stay true to its origins.

Die Hard Skyline fan-owned-R30, R33GTST, V35. Not to mention C119 (240K'). They are unique and should not have their name changed by anyone.

Hi Guys, all the little extras look nice and go fast bits are great on the 35. But for f--- sake its a SKYLINE not an Infinity- thats something the egotistical yanks want to own .Stay true to its origins.

Die Hard Skyline fan-owned-R30, R33GTST, V35. Not to mention C119 (240K'). They are unique and should not have their name changed by anyone.

Hi Guys,

Just got gifted V35, pearl white 2003 model semi auto from my relos, great drive I have to say (Upgraded from a Camry hah!)

Anyway I've been a bit paranoid lately cause I'm still on my P's (Acquired license Nov 07), I'm over 21 and living in Melb.

So I guess my question is, are V35's P-Plate legal in Victoria?

All my friends say it is because its not turbo and the vicroads site states:

From 1 July 2007, new restrictions on driving high powered vehicles were introduced for probationary licence drivers who obtained their licence from this date.

From this date a probationary licence holder cannot drive a vehicle if it has:

* An engine of eight or more cylinders;

* a turbocharged or supercharged engine (except diesel powered vehicles);

* an engine that has been modified to increase its performance; and/or

* any of the following high performance six cylinder vehicles as published in the

However a friend from uni pointed out that under the old rules (kW/weight ratio) I probably wouldn't be able to drive it (hence my paranoia). Therefore I decided to garage it for now. So can anyone tell me if its legal for me to drive it or not? If not I'd probably just get the Camry off my sister and let her drive the v35.

Thanks in advance

P.S. Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, just though I didn't deserve it's own post, also used the search tool and couldn't find the answer to my question

Edited by Tangu

Hi Guys,

Just got gifted V35, pearl white 2003 model semi auto from my relos, great drive I have to say (Upgraded from a Camry hah!)

Anyway I've been a bit paranoid lately cause I'm still on my P's (Acquired license Nov 07), I'm over 21 and living in Melb.

So I guess my question is, are V35's P-Plate legal in Victoria?

All my friends say it is because its not turbo and the vicroads site states:

However a friend from uni pointed out that under the old rules (kW/weight ratio) I probably wouldn't be able to drive it (hence my paranoia). Therefore I decided to garage it for now. So can anyone tell me if its legal for me to drive it or not? If not I'd probably just get the Camry off my sister and let her drive the v35.

Thanks in advance

P.S. Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, just though I didn't deserve it's own post, also used the search tool and couldn't find the answer to my question

You might need to check with Vic Roads, but I would imagine that if the old 125kw per tonne rule still exists you could be in trouble.

Hi All!

I've recently purchased a black '03 Skyline 350GT 6MT and am absolutely loving it!!! Will post some pictures a bit later. I've recently stumbled across this site and have so far found it really helpful. You guys know your stuff when it comes to the V35 so I'll probably be throwing some nooby questions your direction in the near future.

Cheers

J