SAU Community

Newbies

Hi All!

I've recently purchased a black '03 Skyline 350GT 6MT and am absolutely loving it!!! Will post some pictures a bit later. I've recently stumbled across this site and have so far found it really helpful. You guys know your stuff when it comes to the V35 so I'll probably be throwing some nooby questions your direction in the near future.

Cheers

J

They look nice in black. Welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've recently purchased a silver '03 Skyline 350GT 5AT and it's such a powerful car. im in love with it. Will post some pictures a bit later. I've recently stumbled across this site and have so far found it really helpful.

I have alot questions after i purchased the car, so might ask some stupid questions later on~ kekeke

thanks

Hi everyone,

I've recently purchased a silver '03 Skyline 350GT 5AT and it's such a powerful car. im in love with it. Will post some pictures a bit later. I've recently stumbled across this site and have so far found it really helpful.

I have alot questions after i purchased the car, so might ask some stupid questions later on~ kekeke

thanks

Welcome to the boards and congratulations.

Yes you will find something for everything V35 related here, just use the Search function.

hi guys, just got a v35 250gt 2001 sedan. It has the tv thing that is all in jap and cant access any fm station except 89.9 i know chris can fix this stuff but i live in melbourne and dont know exactly how to fix it. Ive tried searching but i dont think im inputting the right stuff into the search box.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a fellow in MLB that can fix it for you. he's in boronia. stylyln car audio - speak to adam, mention me.

failing that fly me down. adam and myself will fix the whole lot up. your call.

HAHA,

I wouldn't bet against someone flying you somewhere to fix a 35 eventually Chris.

And hi to the new guys.

hi everyone

i'm new to this forum as well as a new owner of a 2005 v35 350GT sedan. I'll upload some pics of it when i actually take the pics but i'm very happy with my ride

was driving a renault clio before which is a great little car but needed something bigger to lug the family around.

i'm not new to nissans as i've had an s14 in the past...was an awesome car but my bro wrote it off.

i'll be asking lots of green questions in the near future about the v35 as it's the first time i've had an import. so please go easy on me.

cheers

Hey All, new to this. bought my 2003 auto v35 coupe 3 weeks ago but only been registered for a week. lovin the car. before i had a proton satria so this was a big difference to me but it's an easy car to drive. will post pics when i get some glamour shots.

Hey guys my name is Adis, just bought a white 33 gts-t, series II. Loving the car, most fun car i ever owned. Other cars i owned include; Pulsar sss, Honda Integra vti, Mazda 626 and girly rav4 which i ended up giving to my mum, any excuse to get my new car, skyline.

Cant belive it took me this long to "grow" some balls and buy a proper fun car. So far so good :)

Wuhoo!! After 6 months, the wait is over! My V35s are complied, and I'm going to try to pick them both up today: so excited! Am still yet to drive a V35... Pics to follow in the new year, when I get back, and get around to registering and cleaning them...

Just thought id say hi, I finally got my v35 a month or 2 ago and have been loving it. '05 model with auto, leather, bose, factory 19s, 14k kms, immacualte pearl- blue colour.

Not sure how long ill keep her as im already starting to feel the pinch of running 2 imports and the legnum is more practical, but ill enjoy it for as long as i can :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All :pirate:

I am new to the SAU, got a Royal Blue Skyline V35 350GT 2003 model few month back.

5sp AT, Non Premium, 18" stock wheel, Factory momo steeling wheel, Fujitsubo exhaust, Bilstien suspension & Rear spoiler

see you guys around :cheers:

Regards

Robin

post-59122-1231671920_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

After months of searching finally got my V35 coupe. Auto with factory sat nav and premium pack. Got DVD player installed running through factory screen and FM modulator, otherwise stock as a rock atm but many mods to come!

Peace :sick:

post-11043-1235713073_thumb.jpgpost-11043-1235713123_thumb.jpg

post-11043-1235713145_thumb.jpg

Hi

New to the forums and Skyline world. I have just got an R32 with an Rb25det in it from what looks to be a stagea. Having mega problems with it so just posting to say hi before i start asking questions. BTW I'm in Saudi Arabia :)

Hey guys my name is Adis, just bought a white 33 gts-t, series II. Loving the car, most fun car i ever owned. Other cars i owned include; Pulsar sss, Honda Integra vti, Mazda 626 and girly rav4 which i ended up giving to my mum, any excuse to get my new car, skyline.

Cant belive it took me this long to "grow" some balls and buy a proper fun car. So far so good ;)

Good work and Rav4, you poor thing.

As for posting here, this is a V35 thread not an R33, follow the link below.

Hi

New to the forums and Skyline world. I have just got an R32 with an Rb25det in it from what looks to be a stagea. Having mega problems with it so just posting to say hi before i start asking questions. BTW I'm in Saudi Arabia :)

Hello from a hot place... anyway unfortunately you have stumbled onto the V35 thread and this is not the right place to discuss an R32 with a RB25DET.

I am sure if you do a search via the link posted below, you will find lots of help with the RB25DET, under the Modifications and Maintenance heading would be a good start.

Modifications and Maintenance ONLY

All of SAU Online

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

about time i said hello. I live in Geraldton and got my V35 last year in Oct the 16th (wow what a day). It's a "70TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL EDITION PREMIUM MODEL WITH FULL LEATHER, 6 x AIRBAG OPTION AND FACTORY TV". I imported myself with the help of "Prestige Motorsport" in Perth. I got it at the prefect time with the Yen at 106 to one Aussi dollar and one month later it all die in the ass. So i was lucky. Got the everything converted (TV, Sat Nav and DVD) in Perth by Brian Wallis "Autotainment" 289 Great Eastern Highway, Burswood WA 6100 DVD / TV conversion etc. for the V35 in Perth 9470 4233. I payed $2,400, and i think that was a bargin :/ . And compliance was done buy the boys at Autoworx.

I have only seen one other V35 in Greo a 4 door, it's looking a bit sad with the bumper falling off and door trim hanging down, pretty sure it's been in Gero for a few years now (seen it around well before i got mine. I've hand a mate (R32 ower) say he seen one same as mine thinking it was me wave at it then relise it's not the same (different rims).

Well thats my story.