SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Hi. I'm Erin. I swear there is already a thread like this somewhere.

I drive a white R33 with mags and personalised plates

I normaly smile and wave to anyone with a skyline but they normally don't wave back..

Maybe that's because I'm ugly or something :|

I've seen your line a couple of times, Erin. Recognised you from a cruise I went on (to BWCP - Easter). I usually wave at other peoples lines too but last time I saw your car I was walking through the valley and I thought you might think I was a bit weird if I waved from the footpath! :D

That's a beautiful car, Zoix.

I drive a white R33 with a carbon-fibre bonnet and I'm always out and about so if anyone sees me, say hi and :P

Sam.

Guest neoGT-25

phwoooar Zoix, your car is Ub3r 1337z0r!

Moggy: got a pic of your car? cant resist white 'lines with cf bonnet! :P

nah, sorry neo, it's just been fitted and my car is still in the shop having a couple of upgrades :P cause I failed to keep left at a keep left sign :D and won't be finished till next friday. I'll take some piccies after that though. Have decided to spend a heap of cash on my car while it's out of action so can't wait till I get it back.

Time drags without your line...

hey erin i think i saw u at indro one day? and on ipswich road aspley area aswell. would that of been u? u in those areas much? whenever i see another skyline i almost always give a wave but like some of u said i just get an up turned nose and they keep driving.... i think i might just give up.....

Originally posted by Moggy

Time drags without your line... [/b]

fully dude, today was my 3 week aniversary without my baby, and it has just taken forever to go by, hopefully ill have her back tomorrow.