SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Originally posted by Jelyfunk

Whilst we are on the subject, who owns the Gunmetal R33 GTST that blew away that worked WRX along the Robina Parkway down on the Gold Coast last Saturday Night week?

Looks like a Mspec bodykit with Black plates (can't remember the numbers) very nice car.

Man your car is quick, that Rex has had me twice in the last week (and I usually take them) But you fed him his lunch, it was so cool, he was so pissed at the next lights cause me and my mate were laughing at him.

Ummmm......... Guilty as charged orificer! :mad:

Yes that guy in the WRX had been hassling me down the highway for about half an hour. Thought that it was time to show him what Skylines are capable of.

To any cops reading this NO laws were broken, we didn't break the speed limit, I just got up to 70Kph a lot faster than he did, NO wheels were spun; NO exhausts were screaming over 91DB; NO loud BOV as we didn't go over 2000RPM.

To any cops reading this NO laws were broken, we didn't break the speed limit, I just got up to 70Kph a lot faster than he did, NO wheels were spun; NO exhausts were screaming over 91DB; NO loud BOV as we didn't go over 2000RPM. [/b]

LMAO!!!!!!:bahaha:

Originally posted by Squish_Boi

hey boys and girls, im new here.. yay !!!!:D  

i jus brought a 33 pretty stock at the moment but im happy...

Let me be the first to say welcome aboard Squish_Boi

What did ya get GTR? GTST? GTS4? etc....?

Colour? Year?

was neone on here the guy that did a really sweet drift from beaudesert road onto granard rd on sat saturday. I was the pasenger in a really sweet slammed and kitted up silvia, the offender was in a silver r32 gtst, and gave us a wave and thumbs up i beleave, it was a sick drift!!

hey squish, i was there in the black 33 when we all went to brag that night, i was the one sucking on the helium being a smart arse to the cops. u still had ur lancer then.

I was at cootha around 11pm... I'd never been up Cootha or Nebo before (after 4 years in Brisvegas)... it was cool. I think that the indicated speeds on Nebo are insane. could you imagine grandma in her kingswood tackling Nebo at the speed limit. scary thought :P

Hey moggy, nah, the white 33 I saw didn't have a carbon bonet. Did you buy the bonnet here in Bris? what sort of price did you pay?

Michael

It's the bonnet that UAS in Sydney sells. They're $1100 +$100 postage which is a fair bit for a bonnet but my old one needed to be replaced so when you factor in $400 for a new steel one plus around $300 for painting it's not that much more expensive. Plus it's weighs about a third as much, is vented, doesn't need spraying and looks cool! :uh-huh:

sweeet. Hopefully I'll never have a NEED to rerplace my bonet, and I get to do it by choice. Damn they look sweet. There's an s15 with a C/F bonnet on gympie rd @ a car yard that looks sweet :)