• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

locutus_of_bris

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

Just thought I would see if this works. I wouldn't know half the people in here if I ran over them, but most likely see you passing all the time, so I though people could post here if they wanted to see if someone was in the club/group, and if not then let them know if you see them often enough.

So of course, me first :burnout:

Is it anyone in here who has a really nice 2 door Black R33, and works or parks at a business in Holt St, Pinkenba (saw it today 26-6-2003)? Looks like it is a newly registered machine, and very neat. Comes from Bris St Machines too.

yer ive been wondering who it was who was following me round in a moron r33.... its gettin to be a bit of a pain in the bum tho

Any of you ever around that 'fast and furious/fist audio' or whatever it is place at Tingalpa?

I often use the BP next to it and there is usually some nice looking skylines parked outside.

Hi fellas im always in the western suburbs and city quite alot, i have personalised plate "94SKY" its a black 2 door with chromies and fresh paint with a big ARESSPEED sticker across the back windscreen and ART stickers in those small side windows. I also regularly make trips to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts for cruises and stuff.

Hey, you can't miss me! Ain't too many 4 doors going round (well now there are starting to get more - people stop buying 4 doors and keep them rarer).

Keeping it clean - don't like stickers and such.

I am sure most of you have seen me/my car or me and my car together (with me in it).

Say hi, or else just keep to yourself and don't bother being friendly. (If you say hi, I think I will say hi back).

Steve

my names wayne.

i drive a skyline *retared voice*

i like tttttTurbo.

say hi if u see me.

im normally out alot(gold coast), not heaps now due to loosing licence, u can find me around surfers most fri n sat nights.

Well most people know my Green R31 on the south side.........nismoman18 was that u that seen at Toyko toys dueing the week....i had the all jap shirt on...if it wasn't uoy some one around here has the plate NIS33......any how see you all a around

anyone here own a r33 white with white mags who lives near rainworth state school?? see that car all the time

also saw a really nice gold r33 didnt get a look at the licence though

Well my name is DAG and i drive a red r33 with no wing and she's almost a stocker.

name's Glenn and i drive a black R32 GTS25 (non-turbo). She's pretty stock except for exhaust and air pod mods. Goes to Uni of Qld. Give a wave when passing by on the roads... had experience it a couple of times already from fellow linesters...

cheers

Guest neoGT-25

Hi, i'm cam and have a black R34 GT25 (sloooooooow) with only a kakimoto catback exhaust and pod filter

i go to Benowa high and live in Labrador but moving to Benowa Waters (thank god) if youse ever see me around, say hey :(

bye all

As my nick says...I'm Dan.....getting around the Southside in a Dark Blue R34 25GT.