SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Wow I actually think this is the first time on SAU i have been spotted lol. What were you in?

Dude i spoted u leaving me without help. *HOW DO U DO ANGRY SMILE* >> :@ lol...

Anyway thats U infront of Go Health Club browns plains. My r33 was parked next to urs with battry dead.... I think i did told u i took a picture of ur car so am attaching it.

post-70971-0-05708000-1304259490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fjaan

Bit late but black 33 leaving the disturbed concert sat night repping a sau sticker with chicky driving. Sorry i was the drunken bastard yelling out from a hilux. Probably didn't hear me tho, my window was still up

Bit late but black 33 leaving the disturbed concert sat night repping a sau sticker with chicky driving. Sorry i was the drunken bastard yelling out from a hilux. Probably didn't hear me tho, my window was still up

You weren't the only drunk one yelling out the window leaving that concert. thumbsup.gif

Spotted a Black 32 along Fred Schonell yesterday Arvo. I was sleep driving so I didn't notice you until the last moment.

Spotted a red 33 behind me this morning on blackstone rd near the big roundabout plate was LBR33

What's he doing out there.

OT: Spotted jussi r33 overtaking the fiance's pulsar on Redbank plains road, last weekend.

spotted R35 GTR in mountain creek last couple days, one morning entering Mountain creek off Sunny motorway. Today it was coming out of glenfields at about 5.15pm on my way home from work. looked mint.