SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

What was said douche up to?

just generally being a dick, the highlight was at a set of lights using the right hand turning lane to pass a car going straight ahead...but didnt start until the light was already green for the straight ahead people. Causing all sorts of chaos for others!

spotted a silver R33 sedan turning right out of Murri Way outside the Audi/Bentley dealership at Fortitude Valley last night at round 10:30-11 or so

we were in the identical car turning out of the dealership (went for a drool over the cars we can't afford:()

also pulled up behind a V35 or what ever they are with a set of rims and looked lowered at the shell at Morayfield in my Cressida (was at the bowser I needed)

Where was this? I saw a black R33 S2 but only out of the corner of my eye... time I realized was too late to show any gesture >.<

Can't remember where exactly, I was heading back to Gympie from Noosa and they/you were

headin the other way.

Spotted a 33 series 2 (can't remember the colour, either white or grey) at Currumbin going onto the M1 north,

booted it down that on ramp, sounded loud but didn't look like it was getting anywhere fast.

May have been my perception coz I was behind the car?

76GTR is a white 33 yeah? I'm fairly sure that's the plates of a guy who works at the Nissan dealer/service centre on Moggill Road at Indooroopilly.

Yea. I only managed to catch his bum.

white 33 with orange/gold rims with some orange writing down the doors + another few skylines doing laps in the city making the hectic flutterz with their show off valves.. i felt slightly ashamed to be a 33 owner after hearing people on the sidewalk commenting on how much of a pack of losers you are..