SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Hi, i'm cam and have a black R34 GT25 (sloooooooow) with only a kakimoto catback exhaust and pod filter

i go to Benowa high and live in Labrador but moving to Benowa Waters (thank god) if youse ever see me around, say hey :(

bye all

nuthin wrong with kakimoto exhaust systems, they are awesome

black r34 gt-t i always see when i'm down at underwood at the corner of logan and beenleigh road

big body kit and horrible offset wheels and de-winged, but not lowered enough to look good de-winged

congrats your car looks like ass

black r34 gt-t i always see when i'm down at underwood at the corner of logan and beenleigh road

big body kit and horrible offset wheels and de-winged, but not lowered enough to look good de-winged

congrats your car looks like ass

Was said car coupe or taxi ? Plates ?

Yellow 34 GT-T dressed up as a GT-R V-Spec 2 on Melbourne street just now. Lack of flared guards make it a dead giveaway as a fake. To his credit he even went as far as putting the bonnet duct on as well to try finish the look.

spotted a silver very stock looking R33 4 door with a cannon exhaust heading north bound along the gateway

I was in the silver cressida with the front mount

may have been me - around the bracken ridge area?

the old man got a chuckle from the bov

spotted a white 34 gt-t at bridgestone in noosaville yesterday with the plates NZMO34 (i think). was there for most of the day (i work next door at the bike shop). also saw it driving past work today

Spotted Silver R34 GTT 4 door 'NEO34' in one of the business premises along Kingsford Smith Dr around lunchtime.

Also spotted Sabbai in the Stagea near Gasworks in the Valley ~3pm