SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted a grey R34 4 door heading toward caboolture along morayfield road near hte shops tonight at around 8:20pm or so

and also a dark grey R33 4 door with the other front bar and looked like a bit of a kit and wheels and intercooler turning onto Grant Road off Caboolture River Road on saturday around 3 or 4pm

we were in the wifes silver R33 4 door stock as a rock

spotted EZY34 a white or is it cream coloured 34 GTR? exiting the shell at nudgee heading north, I let you in front of me on the highway entry, was in the silver cressida with front mount

Around 6:30 last night? I had a little play with a black 33 down Main Road heading towards the bridge last night.

Saw a white 33 S1 when heading home around midnight, ugly wheels but mint apartfrom that.

spotted EZY34 a white or is it cream coloured 34 GTR? exiting the shell at nudgee heading north, I let you in front of me on the highway entry, was in the silver cressida with front mount

You need a closer look!! The paint is a pearl and the car is in reality a 33GTR with a R34 makeover!!!

Yeah, appreciate that :)

Crazy traffic there always.

haha true, i see it now, didnt think it looked quite right hence the ? haha as the 34s look a bit more stubby

either way looked nice mate

always terrible traffic in that area. one day we will have 3 lanes like the south siders all the way to the pine rivers bridge... one day... lol