SAU Community

Best Automated Car Wash In Canberra

a20089

OK everyone knows the automated ones just don't do it like the real thing, but sometimes you just want to use an automated one.

I always liked the laser wash in the car lovers, with the underbody wash but if doesn't get the gritt off.

The Caltex at Kambah has a nice wheel scrubber and blow dry but has dirty water that never gets all blow off.

Anyone found one the like?

mmm, I'm very wary of automated car washes. Even the "brushless" ones, I still haven't had the guts to put my car through one, even with my car's shagged paint.

Anyway, I once saw someone come out of the automated brushless one in Cooleman Court, and it looked like it hadn't been touched aside from getting the car wet so maybe not that one.

Edited by Bluprint

The carlovers in weston is well maintained, I think the brushless does okay, and the spotfree rinse does work. Nothing like pulling into one of the bays and just doing it by hand though. And you get to get intimate with your car's body....ahem

Dont do it!

Plain and simple - Automoted dont clean your car, they just wash the surface dirt off and

move the rest around creating a sort of thick matte finish of dust once it dries.

If you love your car and cant wash it by hand (even at car lovers) dont wash it at all.

I detailed cars for 3 years and you wouldnt believe the damage that I saw from so called

"duco safe" car washes do to paint.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...