SAU Community

Jdm32

JDM32

Hey everyone!

Im new member on here and though id post up my R32 Sedan. Ive had it for about a year now and its slowly come together and ive learnt alot about car setup and driving etc being my first car and all ive done alrite couple of things i might change but so far so good.

MOTOR:

RB20DET

Xtreme Ceramic Clutch

GTR Front Mount

GTR Fuel Pump

Pod Filter

Turbosmart Type 2 BOV

3"in Turbo Back Exhaust ( Straight through no mufflers nothing )

2.5" Twin Straight Pipes Rear

SUSPENSION:

HSD Coilovers 10/8

Whiteline 22mm Front Swaybar ( Adjustable )

GTR Rear Swaybar

Poly Urethane SwayBar Bushes All Round

Castor Rods

Rear Upper Arms

Traction Rods

HICAS Lock Bar

Cusco Strut Brace

Rear Cradle Bushes

INSIDE:

Bride Zeta

Trust Harnnes

320mm Nardi

Detachable Boss Kit

Jap Rear Veiw Mirror

GTR Passenger Seat

Here are some picks of when i first got it and just put in my HSD Coilovers. Back when i thought super low cars were cool but soon found out they handeld like crap...

12.jpg

6-2.jpg

11.jpg

Then i lost my licence, so id though id chage the look too GTR front conversion, I got all the panels at different times and was unlucky about missing out on a pair of silver front gaurds but soon enough it will get painted one day but thats not inportant right now and it didnt really cost that much either to do...

1.jpg

5-1.jpg

And after 5 months have past and 3 days of having my licence back i still had my grove, the new setup i have now is great having everything adjustable and a good wheel alingment all works a treat im pretty happy how the car is atm...

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

So now im going to do an engine conversion it will take some time so ill still get some more track time and so forth before the new motor goes in. I was going just to do RB25 gear box and one piece tailshalft but then a RB25 motor came up for a reasonable price.

Ill keep everyone posted on whats going on etc so for now enjoy

Jase...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grill clipped right in the only reason it doesnt on your 32 cause you have late model head lights and for some straight reason they dont have the clips like on the projector head lights, the only ones that do have the clip in non projector style are the N1 headlights.

Yeah im looking forward to puttin in the RB25, it will be alot better than a crappy old RB20 haha

Jase...

It could need alot of things, but ill just get the rears slightly pumped to accomodate my new 245's on the rear.

With the rims i got on there now they measure 17x9 +38, they just stick out of the rears and with a 30mm bolt on spacer up front they fill the GTR gaurds perfect.

Cheers mate!

Jase...

Everything is genuine GTR, the Gaurds, Grill, Bonnet, Indicators and Front bar are all genuine items. I also got NISMO Side Skirts and Rear Pods aswel same as what Salad has on his R32 Sedan.

Haha cheers Nick!

Jase...

• 11 months later...

Okay so i nearly forgotten about this thread and car... I didnt end up going the RB25 conversion... I went a differnet path as I personally wanted to do something different so Ive gone and done an SR20 conversion. When it first started it looked like this,

P5270027.jpg

P5270028.jpg

Then i decided i didnt want to run the intercooler in the engine bay etc so i have removed it, and also sold that China Radiator. So thanks to Darren Appleton i now have a Greddy Plenum and 100mm thick GTR cooler both off 180GO as its no longer SR powered for the 32. Also got a change of wheels and i got 6 WORK CR KAI's, just need a pair of 18x9.5 +12's for the rear and im pretty much set in that department. Here is a pick of the front, GTR front gaurds, WORK CR KAI's 17x9 +17 and 30mm bolt on spacers,

P6210088.jpg

P6210092.jpg

P5270037.jpg

So about 6 months pass buy i havent touched the car since i dropped the new heart in pretty much due to work and family commitments ive been stock piling parts ready to go on

HKS 2530

P6020061.jpg

HKS Step One Cams, 256/264

P7150182.jpg

6 Boost Manifold

P9260240.jpg

P9260243.jpg

P9260241.jpg

There are a few little things i have left out but ill cover them when i got some more spare time and remember to take pictures etc, So thats about it as of today i picked up my Adaptronic ECU and Coils and got 550cc NISMO Injectors on the way also, So starting day comes a little closer but still alot of work to do...

Jase

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not alot has happened just been buying parts and working 7 day weeks but its getting there. Got this TRUST Oil Cooler kit the other week and also my Koyo rad, Im thinking of running a 044 and 040 and a Surge tank, what is everyone else running?

post-1176-12258142711.jpg

Jase

Well as ive not driven the car yet with the SR in place im still yet to find out, with the changes that have been done it should feel like a differet car but im yet to find out. Hoping after the new year to have ecu wired in and everything else put back together, and also hopefully buy the end of next week I should have this in my hands :spank:

600x400-20070709000811.jpg

Also im after an Apexi EL2 White Face Fuel Pressure Gauge, So far havent seen much around but its the last gauge I need to complete my set of Apexi Gauges, anyone seen any around?

Jase

• 2 weeks later...

Mate in Japan found the gauges I needed, Hopefully to get them just after Christmas. Still waiting on my Boot Spoiler to rock up... its been a week since i paid for it and I was told it would take 3-4 days delivery ba bow :P

Jase

Mate in Japan found the gauges I needed, Hopefully to get them just after Christmas. Still waiting on my Boot Spoiler to rock up... its been a week since i paid for it and I was told it would take 3-4 days delivery ba bow :P

Jase

what kind of boot spoiler you gettin? i am thinkin bout doin one, not many nice ones around though..

edit: just saw dmax pic u posted up... looks tough. good choice. how much are they out of curiosity?

Edited by Greasy

The Boot Spoiler was $275 Delivered and I got it yesterday and it fits like a glove! As for wiring it will be an easy task for my mate to do, There will be a bit of relocating of things around to tidy up the engine bay a little bit more, Battery to the boot and wire in my full set of Apexi EL2 Gauges.

Next is Fuel System and wiring... wont be long now :O