SAU Community

Software :)

Great, can't wait to hear the good news when it all turns around...

also I read somewhere that someone managed to convert the factory DVD rom unit so it will read a normal DVD movie disc...

might be on an infiniti related forum... is that something these guys can do as well?

Great, can't wait to hear the good news when it all turns around...

also I read somewhere that someone managed to convert the factory DVD rom unit so it will read a normal DVD movie disc...

might be on an infiniti related forum... is that something these guys can do as well?

They haven't mentioned this to me? They could probably solve the GPS language problem but we still would not have any maps. I guess this is why Nissan do not have the Xanavi system in the Aust cars. (Xanavi is part owned by Nissan).

I solved the dvd problem by using my ipod to play movies. Not quite the same quality but not bad. There is a really easy soltuion to do this.

really???

considering the net is a wonderful place for rumors - I have yet to see that one. the unit itself comes in 8 different flavors and from the outside you can't tell which one you have. the only one that I know of that plays video is in the F50 Cima.

guys,

looking into this firstly. IF I can get my hands on the consult software for the V35/M35 and IF it will sort out the display (IE english instead of japanese) would there be interest. looking firstly

if it works then I would be doing the cars (as requested) at compliance here in brisbane. THIS WILL NOT FIX THE NAV!

I'm getting 2 or so requests a week for the whole system to be put to english so I may as well do something about it :banana:

who's interested?

Chris I have an official copy of the Consult II Software for the G35 on one of my external drives so are you still looking for a copy.

perfect I have a consult 2 to run it :banana:

(before everyone bombards us. brisbane only and I will grab 2-3 cars for test at some stage.)

My V35 will volunteers to be used as a test car !

I'm not sure if this is still in line with the topic discussion but I noticed some newer V35 models have a button that says CARWINGS on them, what are these? I'm sure it's not those James Bond style wings coming out of the car so it can fly...

Will do !

Just need one brave person here in PErth (see above) :)

How do i tell which one I have? I have a 2003 model in perth and Im keen to try this!

JK

How do i tell which one I have? I have a 2003 model in perth and Im keen to try this!

JK

The guys from Xanavi in Russia are working on a conversion for the computer from Jap to English for all the screens except the GPS functions. They have said this would be ready around June.

It is as simple as putting in a disc in your DVD rom drive, press a few buttons on screen and then the computer is upgraded to English.

Price is not confirmed and timing still to be locked in but pushing for it as soon as possible.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by andy65b

The guys from Xanavi in Russia are working on a conversion for the computer from Jap to English for all the screens except the GPS functions. They have said this would be ready around June.

It is as simple as putting in a disc in your DVD rom drive, press a few buttons on screen and then the computer is upgraded to English.

Price is not confirmed and timing still to be locked in but pushing for it as soon as possible.

Cheers

Andy

I would be very interested in this option Please PM me when this is available.

Cheers

Andy

i'm also very keen so please PM me when its ready

for those brisbane based I need TWO mules for the 30th of april. I have a 2003 car already - need a 2004.5 and a 2001.

I'm trialling something and need to justify buying it BEFORE I lay a 4 figure sum of $$ down

if you can help - ring/PM me.

This sounds like great timing... my V35 will be arriving in May. Any indications on cost yet?

Welcome to the V35 world, Max... what year is yours? Coupe/sedan? Premium?

• 2 weeks later...
I just purchased a skyline v35 and i would be interested in getting the english conversion dvd.

The conversion is still being worked on and I was told last week that we should see it around September. I am keeping every thing crossed in the hope of getting it sooner but stay tuned....

Cheers

Andy