SAU Community

Software :)

There is no ignorance to the facts. Nobody is so busy that they can't read through a forum thread that's only 57 pages long. That is all.

Why couldn't ya just simply reply!,

Hay bro, pop over & see pages 45-47.

I only asked for a summary after reading the first 14 pages.

It seemed to be looking good, but dragging on & on, its coming in sep then oct then new year with no end in sight, and another 43 pages to go.

A simple summary, not the earth, Not much to ask for.

youv'e ask for help in the past and will again.

where's the problem.

• Like 1

You're right, I will ask for help, once I'm convinced I've searched through the entire forum in the least if not other forums too. It was in an R32 audio install thread that I found the solution to passing speaker cable through to the doors of my V36. Saved me from asking a repetitive question like you did. I practice what I preach.

But no, poor you was stuck in the abyss of another 43 pages before you found what you wanted. Always the victim but never honest with himself about his laziness.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Yes, Xanavi site is gone and I no longer do the conversions at all.

There is a company in Sydney doing the language conversions at about 2 times the price I charged.

They have not made any effort to promote them selves so I am not going to do it for them.

• 4 months later...

hell ive just ben talking to a guy in aus who says a conversion/gps also for $2500 does starautosound ring any bells,im in nz and have seached here but any likely people dont answer back,this guys says id have to send unit over??

Any one in nz know anything about conversion thnx

• 5 months later...

for those that find this via google or forum search. I no longer do the lang conversions and have not done so since 2009.

this goes for ANY jap NISSAN vehicle.

in brisbane see PLATINUM VEHICLE SALES in brendale and have your wallet out.

Chris, would you like me to edit your first post to say this service is no longer available?

if you can please. getting 7-8pm calls referring to this post is getting kind of old now :) these cars are at least11-15 yrs old now and most of the hardware in them is either failing or failed and really not worth trying to fix.

• 3 weeks later...

Calls at that hour? Damn dude, I feel for you. Takes me back to times when I got similar kinds of phone calls at all sorts of hours many a moon ago.

now you know why I got the shits with it. everyone looking for that magic free fix..

• 10 months later...
On 12/7/2015 at 10:58 AM, xmanz said:

hell ive just ben talking to a guy in aus who says a conversion/gps also for $2500 does starautosound ring any bells,im in nz and have seached here but any likely people dont answer back,this guys says id have to send unit over??

Any one in nz know anything about conversion thnx

I know, I do ;)