SAU Community

Software :)

I don't think we will loose her dulcet tones........ what are you doing that she talks to you? LOL.

The only time she talks to me is when i try to run out of fuel i the quest to fill up on Tuesday.

My '01 300GT Premium had her tell me a standard safe driving type of message when I hit the top left button under screen. I also got a noticably slower voice when I hit the nanny meter at 180km/h - always cracked me up - it was like she was talking me off a ledge LOL Where as the normal snappy voice when needing fuel!

• 4 weeks later...

Good news!

The conversion is complete and they are in the process of testing the software to ensure it is without errors.

We are still working towards a Septemer release so not far away.

Once I have screen shots I will post them up.

We anticipate that you will be able to install the software at home with some simple instructions but this will be confirmed over the next few weeks.

The estimated cost is $200 for the conversion.

I will let you all know when there is an exact time line.

Cheers

Andy

Good news!

The conversion is complete and they are in the process of testing the software to ensure it is without errors.

We are still working towards a Septemer release so not far away.

Once I have screen shots I will post them up.

We anticipate that you will be able to install the software at home with some simple instructions but this will be confirmed over the next few weeks.

The estimated cost is $200 for the conversion.

I will let you all know when there is an exact time line.

Cheers

Andy

Thats is awsome new simple and cheap cant get any better ! Good work Andy !

Im definately down for it. Im in Perth too. Perhaps us Perthies can pay our royalties and catch up for a group firmware update lol

And i only get the jap voice when its over 45 degrees outside - havent heard her otherwise!

JK

Hey Andy it seems theres a bit of interest but people who actually go ahead with it may be a differnt story, is there going to be a limit on these disks ? can they be reused ? If there is going to be a limit maybe you should start getting members to put a small deposit down just a thought.

Hey Andy it seems theres a bit of interest but people who actually go ahead with it may be a differnt story, is there going to be a limit on these disks ? can they be reused ? If there is going to be a limit maybe you should start getting members to put a small deposit down just a thought.

Once we are ready to go there will not be any limits of the number of conversions we can do and the disc will not be reusable. This will not delay things though as the each conversion disc will be individually created as it will relate to a security code that is created during Disc 1 of a 2 disc install. This is necessary to protect the security of the software that has been created to do this conversion.

I am sure once people see who good this looks I am sure that many people will be happy go ahead.

I would rather wait wait till it is all 100% perfect before we ask for any money. I am taking note of the people who have expressed interest at an early stage and if they are happy to go ahead when they see the final product, I will ensure they are given the opportiunity to be one of the first with the conversion.

Cheers

Andy