SAU Community

Your Pets Name

R32zilla

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i might as well jump in... we got a black blue eyed kitten when he was 5 and half weeks old.. he is now 9 weeks

named him at first DK for Drift King as he has got it down packed around the corners in our house so he is now just Drift and he sure lives up to his name ;)

JRT called Khimmy. Female version of kimi raikkonen.She's fast as hell, the only breed that could keep up with her is a greyhound, but then again, her corners are so fast that even the greyhounds have a problem keeping up.

1 Tortiseshell Cat ..... Zenah

1 German Shepherd X ..... Gypsy

1 Hyperactive Naughty Little Siberian Husky Pup ..... Kaos (go figure) (formal name is: Roguehusky Ruskys Rascal)

5 Fish ..... don't ask what the 3.5yr old nephew named em.

My Kelpie - Brandy..

*hic*

Tortiseshell cat - Paris (my mum called her that :wave:)..

My sister has a Maltese Shit-sue (:b) called Axel... She meant to name it after Axl Rose but spelt it wrong... So I reckon he was named after Axel Foley... :)

we have a verry old bitza called foster was my brothers dog but he moved out so were pretty much stuck with him

personally i call him d&%$head but he still loves me (or the food i bring whatever)

Had 2 ferrets Turbo and Loki

Too much to deal with when Mike was working away for a couple of months though so we sold them.. ;)

But now we have fish, only one is named and it's called angry fckr.

Had 2 ferrets Turbo and Loki

Too much to deal with when Mike was working away for a couple of months though so we sold them.. ;)

But now we have fish, only one is named and it's called angry fckr.

nice....:w00t: