SAU Community

Your Pets Name

R32zilla

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had four chickens named Falcon, Sunday Roast, Egg Head and Izzabella. They all died ;)

Now we have a dog named Belle (You dont realise how popular that name is until you name your dog Bella!) and a chicken named Alva. Formally Henny Penny, but mum didnt like the idea of calling that out everytime she went into the back yard :)

Brad and I have a Pure Bred Shih Tzu he will be one next month. His name is Mater after the Banged up Brown truck in Cars cause when we got him he was so small and his face was all goofy and squashed up. So So Cute

Also got a Grey and white cat who is about 8 months old, her name is Storm as she has a grey face with like a lightning bolt down her face. Nice

Both her and Mater are the best of friends, Opposites attract I guess haha.

No More animals for now though, the Green Eyed Monster would kick in I think with Mater. He is very much a Lap Dog and has his routine. :P

My wife and I have 7 cats,

Lucy - 13yr Siamese

Isabella - 6yr Siamese

Oliver - 2yr Black Oriental

Smudge - 1yr White Persian

Bailey - 6 mth old Marble Tabby, rescued at 1 day old

Arrabella - 5mth Siamese

Valen - 4mth Choc Oriental

(My Mother in law has a Norwegian Forest Cat which is actually just as big as a Maine Coon, he gets about 8kg in Winter.)

2 Pharaoh Hound (dogs) Honey & Akane,

2 Ferrets, Pumpkin & Big Boofa

and a Crazy Rat called Rattius

My wife loves cat.

I have to ask, how do people cope with so many cats? How do you end up with so many cats? The hair from just one shorthaired drives me crazy (I love him though).

And is the forrest cat the breed that likes swimming?

All our cats are inside only, and all are feed on Super Premium Food.

My wife and I don't want kids, so to us there our children, even at 1 week old a baby kitten is toilet trained, sleep 20 hours a day, and never ever complain, so alot easier than children.

She also is a cat rescuer/fosterer, 4 out of the 7 are rescued, I sorted have no choice really if she brings home another cat LOL. But 7 should be the limit, I hope.

Majority are siameses so don't shed alot. And because they are always inside they dont feel hot so they don't tend to shed either.

She spends more money on them a week than me! :) Its always about the cats.

Its the The land of goat sphincter rings Van that is the water/swimming cat. They act very similiar to a dog.

Two dogs, Boxer and a staffy/bull mastiff, Zira and Charlie respectively, both girls, both shit me to tears, parents love them.

I had about 50 or so tropical fish at one point, but it got to a point where it was taking up too much room and enough was enough so a mate took them.

Also have a rainbow lorikeet called orlando, shits me more than the dogs, mums favourite.

• 2 weeks later...

My dog's name is Chino ;) (came from CHIdlow, went to NOranda)

Kelpie x Border Collie....such a bloody sook, such a people dog....she sits on a chair at the dinner table with us....thinks she is one of us....well trained, never wees/poos in teh house :P

My Huskys called - Foxy cleopatra or just Fluffy LOL

Budgie on crack called - Timmy - He's like 7 or so years old, wont die, & sings Millions of peaches - Possibly linked to the mafia mob chicken attacks going on at our house

I have chickens that plot big time mafia attacks on Fluffy - i call them, " Chickens "

I had a token black Chicken called 50cent - But sadly got shot down by fellow gang bangers

and a lucky bamboo called ' Edwardo " - Dont ask...

Edited by SN1P3R

Now we have 5 goldfish. We call them "the fish".

haha i must admit i had a chuckle at this.

i just brought a little black kitten for the girlfriend... she named it MAX.

the best part is watching him slide around the polished floor boards like a dog on wet tiles.

Edited by tm_r33

Cats + floorboards make for some great amusement, our big fellas struggle to get traction - especially around the corners and occaisionally you'll hear a little chirp! lol

i have a bull mastiff x staffy named Dallas! named after my fav musician dallas green

Two dogs, Boxer and a staffy/bull mastiff, Zira and Charlie respectively, both girls, both shit me to tears, parents love them.

I had about 50 or so tropical fish at one point, but it got to a point where it was taking up too much room and enough was enough so a mate took them.

Also have a rainbow lorikeet called orlando, shits me more than the dogs, mums favourite.

would it be possible to see photos of your bull mastiff/staffy!! i havnt seen any others apart from our dallas and he has just trned 1yr old and he is more bull mastiff in size!! already 40+kgs