SAU Community

Please Obey Forum Rules Or You Will Be Warned Then Banned

Nightcrawler

ok, I am sick to death of all the tools not reading the forum rules, and just posting their items for sale in the SA section. This is NOT ON, and I spend way too much time cleaning up after all you fools in general, without having to merge a post a day into the for sale thread or section.

If you have an item to sell, please post it in the 'for sale' thread stickied in the SA section, or in the 'For Sale' forum. Same goes for WTB

I have been VERY lenient on this in the past, but will start to warn and then ban people if this continues.

Also, it is not kosher to join the site and the same day start flogging your wares. We would much rather you be a part of the Skyline community, come on cruises, be a part of it all, and then use this community to sell your items - rather than you not being around whatsoever, the join the site just to flog your wares. It is not cool at all, and most other forums you require 100 posts to sell anything at all, so we are being very fair.

Any queries or complaints, PM me and I will promptly ban your ass :P READ THE FORUM RULES!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally.....

here here

I dont think i've ever read the forum rules.......Does that mean i just have common sense?? I suppose so! It's not hard :whistling:

Andrew can you just delete threads that get started like these, or can you only lock them??

Edited by Deluxe

I know what you are going through Andrew....

Moderation is a thankless position, you try and keep everything running smoothly and some twit comes along and without any consideration for anyone else posts whatever whereever.....

I too havent read the rules, but i know that the forsale items should be in the forsale section..... its not really hard to work out is it?

As for being "SA ONLY Sales" ....... do the posters think we all dont read the forsale section? I go there regularly....... and im sure most others do too....

Forget warnings..... Delete the threads and put people on moderater review postings till they learn!

Edited by Mr Sniper911

Well I have had enough, so that is why I started this thread. Anyone who posts stuff for sale in the main SA section will get 50% ban, and if the complain or give me attitude they will have a little holiday from posting on the forums. If everyone posted up their crap for sale in the SA section, imagine how many posts you would have to wade through .... you are lucky Cubes set up an SA for sale thread at all - items for sale are REALLY supposed to go in the 'For Sale' forum, not here at all.

Sam, I am pretty sure Cubes tried to get a sub-forum done, but Prank said no - hence why the for sale thread was created. Maybe PM Joel and see what happened if you want to know more. Hey you changed your mobile number mate - PM me your new one!

You people dont know what your talking about. The for sale thread works great i bought some 6x9 speakers from there and a 400r front bar.

to sneezy you say its shit but its not there to entertain you you subscribe to it with instant email notification and wait and see what pops up

Agreed the forsale thread works fine. we dont have that much stuff for sale in SA, so a single thread works fine. I have email notification when something new gets posted, people PM me when they want to buy. What doesnt work about that?

not sayin it does not work, i have bought stuff from it....... just forum vs a thread, forum is easier to browse.....

doubt it woud tax whatever servers this is hosted on that much to have an extra sub forum.

that being said, i'll use what ever there is to use, if it works im happy

Edited by bezender

Sam, I am pretty sure Cubes tried to get a sub-forum done, but Prank said no - hence why the for sale thread was created. Maybe PM Joel and see what happened if you want to know more. Hey you changed your mobile number mate - PM me your new one!

yeah thats cool man, sub-forum would be good but if it cant happen, it cant happen :(

PM sent