SAU Community

Please Obey Forum Rules Or You Will Be Warned Then Banned

Nightcrawler

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, exactly. And I posted why it was being deleted in the thread before I deleted it - don't you get instant email notification of replies?

Please use the 'wanted to buy' thread. If someone made a new thread every time they wanted to buy something, the forum would consist of nothing but. I let the occasional urgent one stay, but your thread didn't fit that criteria.

yep, exactly. And I posted why it was being deleted in the thread before I deleted it - don't you get instant email notification of replies?

Nah didnt get your reply sorry

ok sorry bout that, i did search before posting, i just put it there because i dont think any of the wreckers in the list have rb30, but ill put it in the wtb section now, thanks and sorry bout that

• 6 months later...

Probably right Carl....I just don't get the time to do the necessary research for new businesses & change of addresses.

If you feel like giving it a go, I'll unlock the thread for you for a short period

Probably right Carl....I just don't get the time to do the necessary research for new businesses & change of addresses.

If you feel like giving it a go, I'll unlock the thread for you for a short period

If I could submit two modifications :

Road and Track Services has moved and is now known as Road and Track Dyno

19 Thomas St, Cavan 5094, the phone number is the same;

and

Boostworx are now located U8 8-12 William Street, Cavan, 5094

with the new phone number 8260 5566

oh and I think we should add AM Performance Exhaust to the list too - Luke and Steve know his details, I don't sadly

-D

• 4 months later...
No worries mate ;)

ohhhhh you deleted my thread about a plumb back. sorry dude didnt realise i was doing such a bad thing, tried searching for something to do with it but couldnt find.

found one now though. so neeehh :P

nah but seriously, sorry dude!

• 1 month later...

I got warned when i first joined in 2009 for a tiny mistake , posting in the wrong area ., i know !!!!!!

Its now 2011 and i still have the same warning . - Been good so far whistling.gif

Edited by NISSAN GTR

• 2 years later...

I have been VERY lenient on this in the past, but will start to warn and then ban people if this continues.

Also, it is not kosher to join the site and the same day start flogging your wares. We would much rather you be a part of the Skyline community, come on cruises, be a part of it all, and then use this community to sell your items - rather than you not being around whatsoever, the join the site just to flog your wares. It is not cool at all, and most other forums you require 100 posts to sell anything at all, so we are being very fair.

What is wrong with this? Extra parts for sale is great for us who are looking for a great deal! Isn't the more second hand stuff for sale the better?

I don't really see the issue.

Are you talking specifically about people joining up just to sell stuff?

The answer is simple - we (and you) have no way to vet scammers and people who do the wrong thing. On Ebay you have buyer histories and more importantly payment protection (to some extent) from Paypal. We have a new feedback system on SAU (which obviously did not exist when this thread was created), which offers some history on people, but of course it is buyer beware. You would not believe the number of scams that get reported to us of SAU users being ripped off - and not surprisingly it is almost always new users to SAU doing the scamming, and obviously SAU (and the buyer) have no real recourse.

By advising people to only buy from people that have been around on SAU for a while, have contributed to the community in some way (and even better if they have a positive feedback rating), is only prudent I would have thought.