SAU Community

Hi Guys.....from The Lil Ole Uk...

Hesh

but someone did apently find this for the r34 gtt....

clearcamrb25.jpg

some where in your end of the world too.....but no details as to where exactly.

Just did a quick search on "Sniper Racing", as watermarked in the pic, and found this for the R33 RB25 :)

Sniper Racing

(Not sure if it's just my computer, but the pics are not working for me ;) )

But I am still considering buying one ;)

PS: Just found that two SAU Traders (GKTech and PSI Parts), are the two distributors for this company.

those cam covers look real good. Ive emails PSI, and to date not received anything back. I have 14 other guys over here interested getting their hands on a specific rb25 cover, rather than a modded rb26. could some one in the same time zone as the distributor please point em to their emails? thanks.

incidentally also trying to organise the coby headers/extractors into a group buy from over here. as yet only arounf 4 people interested, but word is slow to get out for the NA's ....we're widely spread.

Just received mine today and it is GREAT!!

Needs a little adjusting on one mounting hole (minor), but the quality of the mold is good, VERY HAPPY.

You may need to wait for the next batch, early next year, as he told me mine was the last one.

Hesh: PM him (Shane) as he always replied to my PM's

ie: Use Eug's link: scroll down to the very bottom of the page, on the L.H.S. you'll see a link "Send Message"

cheers guys, as it happend i've spoken to shane via msn last night (early morning for you guys) He had been away at driftfest hence the delay. Im curently sorting out a roup buy for mid jan when the next batch of these covers are availabe. and its looking like 20+ members want one.

Al would you post up some pics of it fitted so that i could put some up over on the uk site? gives the guys an idea of the finish and quality? thanks.

Edited by Hesh

• 4 weeks later...