SAU Community

The Best Personal Number Plate you have seen?

A guy in sydney had ORGAZM or something similar. Cops pulled him over and asked him how he got it. They didn't fine him but let him go. A few days later the RTA come over and offer him the original purchase price of the plates to hand them over. Gives them a NO then a few days later they come back offering him double his $ back, still a NO. Then come back with a big offer (can't remember how much) but he still refused. He knows he's sitting on a gold mine if he sells it.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Silver-Arrowz

A guy in sydney had ORGAZM or something similar. Cops pulled him over and asked him how he got it. They didn't fine him but let him go. A few days later the RTA come over and offer him the original purchase price of the plates to hand them over. Gives them a NO then a few days later they come back offering him double his $ back, still a NO. Then come back with a big offer (can't remember how much) but he still refused. He knows he's sitting on a gold mine if he sells it.

If you spell that backwards u get MZ.AGRO =)

MZ. AGRO??? This chick from my area, her dad has a Diablo with the plates F1. Now thats a good one..... CU2NITE and back the fu** up are from my area aswell.. I used to see AIR4C1 In ashfield in the mornings before I went to school....used to drop someone off at the station everymorning.

the one that madre me laugh the most by far was on a apparently 320kw commy with nsw plates on the GC it was "IH8 WRX" i hate wrx! i thought that was quite amusing seeing as most would do it with mindor mods.

yeah the single letters only cost the same as custom plates initially from the RTA, but to actually be able to get one would mean u would prob have to buy one of someone who has it already. I know in NSW there are not any single letters left, so they sell for thousands!!

Will

I saw some wanker with NOS25T on his plates the other day....

pfft yeh right!!! NOS on the street!! :D

hehehehehhe.......... oh hang on... hey Andrew :)

well i have NIZMO - hehe not so original but i love them :) My parents have HIS HSV & HER HSV ...... yeah i know :D:) but i wasin traffic the other day - and every 5th car has personalised plates :)