• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Fadie

R33 Stolen

hey guys my r33 has been stolen this morning from my partners house. marion area

its metallic black with custom plates and they are: FADIE

if car seen please call police.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

I saw your car on the weekend at the main north rd/grand junction intersection, pulled up along side you in a white r33 and gave a nod.

Will keep my eyes out for it, hope you get it back.

Edited by Ionos

Bloody hell yet another! :rofl: Seen you around buddy and it's a damned nice ride. I'll keep an eye out for ya, hopefully it gets returned to you ;)

fk this... is getting closer to where i live now :P def gonna sort out something for parking as per steves post and get an extra lock for my shed

i have seen u round the marion area before, i know what ur car looks like and will keep my eyes well peeled

Edited by bezender

Sorry to hear. Reading your brothers thread on ns.com.... seems police arent requested?

read it a bit more carefully. see car call police....know the ppl and let us know

Sorry to hear. Reading your brothers thread on ns.com.... seems police arent requested?

this is becoming rediculous.

ill keep an eye peeled for ya.

it was rediculous a very long time ago.

sorry to hear mate. hope it works out!

jesus christ... not another one :P sorry to hear mate, i'll keep an eye out.

s**t dude, seen this around a fair bit, see it goodwood/south road all the time.. definatly keep my eyes open for it.. Hope ya get it back..

Edited by GTR-32

THIS HAS GOT OUT OF CONTROL. :P

Good luck getting your car back . (thanking my lucky stars it wasn't me posting this up yesterday)

I think I need to talk to someone I know about breeding a few little mates to stick in our car's

They are the size of a plate and have eight legs . Warning sticker should read

This car is protected buy a tarantula and where it is , best you dont find out.

As said above though , good luck getting the car back (in 1 piece) + will keep a look out

yeh im always driving south and goodwood rd. i live behind the uni. my car was stolen from my girls house closer to marion.

i cant believe this shit, would love for my car to be recovered and get it back.......just hope they didnt blow anything up

i know how ya feel dude.. sucks to lookand see ya cars gone, just feel like falling to the ground n dying hey.. think positive tho.. i thought really negative and thought mine was gunna be burnt out n stuff but the dudes got cought 4 hours after stealing it and police called me in 6, but yeah, think postive.. ya didnt have an alarm or?

really noticable car so should be seen, hopefully they are cruising around in it still and someone see's them...

Edited by GTR-32

car had black wire alarm...problem: they broke into house first, took some money, cds and found my keys and took car. they obviously didnt start it out front cos would have definately heard...cops reckon they roll em down the road then start

i know how ya feel dude.. sucks to lookand see ya cars gone, just feel like falling to the ground n dying hey.. think positive tho.. i thought really negative and thought mine was gunna be burnt out n stuff but the dudes got cought 4 hours after stealing it and police called me in 6, but yeah, think postive.. ya didnt have an alarm or?

really noticable car so should be seen, hopefully they are cruising around in it still and someone see's them...

Photo-0079.jpg

more pics, with the rims that are on it.

if anyone sees or knows anything, i'll offer a reward to the person who catches this guy, also call me on 0405117270 if u spot it.

read it a bit more carefully. see car call police....know the ppl and let us know

Ahh, so it does. Sorry about the confusion, hope you get it back in one piece.

car had black wire alarm...problem: they broke into house first, took some money, cds and found my keys and took car. they obviously didnt start it out front cos would have definately heard...cops reckon they roll em down the road then start

Thats been happening alot lately. Sucks. Wunder how they navigate around an unknown house and find someones keys .. In the dark.. Be hard i would have thought.

Thats been happening alot lately. Sucks. Wunder how they navigate around an unknown house and find someones keys .. In the dark.. Be hard i would have thought.

unless they know the house :S