Fadie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn dude, sorry to hear that.

I saw your car on the weekend at the main north rd/grand junction intersection, pulled up along side you in a white r33 and gave a nod.

Will keep my eyes out for it, hope you get it back.

Edited by Ionos

fk this... is getting closer to where i live now :P def gonna sort out something for parking as per steves post and get an extra lock for my shed

i have seen u round the marion area before, i know what ur car looks like and will keep my eyes well peeled

Edited by bezender

s**t dude, seen this around a fair bit, see it goodwood/south road all the time.. definatly keep my eyes open for it.. Hope ya get it back..

Edited by GTR-32

THIS HAS GOT OUT OF CONTROL. :P

Good luck getting your car back . (thanking my lucky stars it wasn't me posting this up yesterday)

I think I need to talk to someone I know about breeding a few little mates to stick in our car's

They are the size of a plate and have eight legs . Warning sticker should read

This car is protected buy a tarantula and where it is , best you dont find out.

As said above though , good luck getting the car back (in 1 piece) + will keep a look out

yeh im always driving south and goodwood rd. i live behind the uni. my car was stolen from my girls house closer to marion.

i cant believe this shit, would love for my car to be recovered and get it back.......just hope they didnt blow anything up

i know how ya feel dude.. sucks to lookand see ya cars gone, just feel like falling to the ground n dying hey.. think positive tho.. i thought really negative and thought mine was gunna be burnt out n stuff but the dudes got cought 4 hours after stealing it and police called me in 6, but yeah, think postive.. ya didnt have an alarm or?

really noticable car so should be seen, hopefully they are cruising around in it still and someone see's them...

Edited by GTR-32

car had black wire alarm...problem: they broke into house first, took some money, cds and found my keys and took car. they obviously didnt start it out front cos would have definately heard...cops reckon they roll em down the road then start

i know how ya feel dude.. sucks to lookand see ya cars gone, just feel like falling to the ground n dying hey.. think positive tho.. i thought really negative and thought mine was gunna be burnt out n stuff but the dudes got cought 4 hours after stealing it and police called me in 6, but yeah, think postive.. ya didnt have an alarm or?

really noticable car so should be seen, hopefully they are cruising around in it still and someone see's them...

car had black wire alarm...problem: they broke into house first, took some money, cds and found my keys and took car. they obviously didnt start it out front cos would have definately heard...cops reckon they roll em down the road then start

Thats been happening alot lately. Sucks. Wunder how they navigate around an unknown house and find someones keys .. In the dark.. Be hard i would have thought.