SAU Community

R33 Stolen

Fadie

unless they know the house :S

Bit worrying if they do :S Wonder if its the same dudes that stole those others with house break ins involved..

Any news Fadie?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh, car seen headin to woodside with no plates and on stockies........not good.

no one would know the house its an investment property we have had for 3 weeks, just fixing it up to rent out. my fiance lives there and i come past every now and then cos workin on house. it seems its the same 'group' of ppl that have done the break ins and car thefts this morning in the same area.

Bit worrying if they do :S Wonder if its the same dudes that stole those others with house break ins involved..

Any news Fadie?

yeh, car seen headin to woodside with no plates and on stockies........not good.

no one would know the house its an investment property we have had for 3 weeks, just fixing it up to rent out. my fiance lives there and i come past every now and then cos workin on house. it seems its the same 'group' of ppl that have done the break ins and car thefts this morning in the same area.

Suckz dude. If only my clutch wasnt fuxd, i'd be out there looking for it all weekend..

Just pisses ya off, pisses me off and its not even my car. Just knowing these f**kwits are out there driving around in your car, hope they get whats coming to them!!

Anyhow, once again, goodluck..

Edited by GTR-32

Thats soo f***d up man, I still haven't heard anything about my brothers R33 that was stolen 1 wk before yours wednesday morning too. House got broken into aswell to get the keys. Car rolled down the street to before starting.

So hope your car is found too mate, hopefully alot of other ones will be found with it.

I'll keep an eye out for you too mate. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Most stolen Skylines never turn up I am afraid.

Found out a girl who works at my dentists had her newly painted R33 stolen from the front of her house in Greenwith over 6 months ago and has not been seen since.

I still hope for your sake it turns up mate. Some are lucky.

• 5 years later...

Bringing up an old thread. .. probably an understatement here.

If anyone has seen the plates let me know.

Unfortunately car was never recovered. I lost a fkn fortune as shannons are scum.

Had two policies on car. One for car and one for mods. As they said at the time (remeber this is 07) that due to mods it needs to be two seperate policies rather than agreed value.

Long story short, only paid out for car at market rate (mime had 7k paint and body work). As they said cant pay out modifications policy as it was not recovered. Noting that my mechanic wrote a statutory declaration with his business name that parts were fitted; receipts and dyno graphs.

So i will never use them again. I have definately made them lose thousands and thousands in business. Again my experience will differ to others, this was my experience.

Umm that is interesting. I had a policy with them a while back now and they had everything under the one policy. Things might have changed from 07 to 09 but still rather interesting as to they made you get out 2 policies for the one car.

Thats y you always ask for agreed value and dont take no as an answer, the sales person who stiched up that deal got paid on 2 policies and was probably fired later on for costantly getting people to sign 2 policies for 1 car.

Thats y you always ask for agreed value and dont take no as an answer, the sales person who stiched up that deal got paid on 2 policies and was probably fired later on for costantly getting people to sign 2 policies for 1 car.

Yep, i believe it was 2 policies just to get a "sale". But agreed means f all....i lost $5k with H2P (raa).

That is why you check your policy every time it comes up for renewal. The Agreed value of the car won't stay at lets say $15k over 3 years. It will keep dropping. Very similar to market value but with market value you have no idea what it is. At least with agreed value you have a fair idea of what you are getting.

That is why you check your policy every time it comes up for renewal. The Agreed value of the car won't stay at lets say $15k over 3 years. It will keep dropping. Very similar to market value but with market value you have no idea what it is. At least with agreed value you have a fair idea of what you are getting.

This was within the same year/policy....before renewal.