SAU Community

R33 Chassis Wiring Diagram

_Sawyer_

Does any one know where I can view a wiring diagram for the general electrics ie. headlights for a r33?

Reason being is Ive put a series 2 front bar with driving lights on my series 1 r33 and there is a blue and yellow wire there which I would assume is for driving lights so Id like to know how to fire it up. cheers

Check (if you live in usa): Publix Weekly Ad, or Big W toy catalogue.

ah right, you are after the one manual i have never been able to find and thats the service manual for the rest of the car that the engine manual does not cover....

somebody must have a copy of this...?

I know, I cant believe there isnt some bogey book company like gregorys or something producing these. Its a pain in the ass

I have also been searching for the manual or just the wiring diagrams for the R33. I have downloaded so many manuals but most are just the engine diagrams.

Can anyone tell me if there is much difference between the R32 GTR wiring & the R33 GTS25T. I have found a manual for the R32 GTR with all wiring diagrams but it is the only one i've found with them.

Dan

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i can't believe with all the r33 skylines out there and no one has any wiring diagrams for the electricals.

i've been looking everywhere for a wiring diagram for my headlights as they are playing up and my auto electrician who is working on it now cant find any either.

all i could find was the r33 engine manual but that doesnt help.

if anyone has anything could you let me know cos it would help.

cheers

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...