SAU Community

Coupe Headlight Bulbs Info

Hey Guys,

One of the downsides to swapping my 05 auto for the 04 manual was that the manual had the xenon's removed.

I'm going to get them going again, but can someone please let me know what bulbs I need for the xenon's?

Also my fogs are only running high beam and no fogs. I've opened the stalk and all seems in tact. Could it be that the bulb was changed from a dual fog/highbeam bulb to just a highbeam bulb without cutting any wires in the stalk?

Can someone also please post the bulbs I will need for the dual fog/highbeam bulb?

I did a search but couldn't find the specific bulb specs.

Thanks guys

Bobby

you need d2s or d2r xennon bulbs.be prepared to spend a few hundred....they are not cheap!

also make sure you have the ignitor wire as they are either cut or removed for compliance....

thanks cookie and others,

The G35 manual says D2R. I found a set in the US used, which have been tested in perfect working order which will be around $100 delivered. I might go for these.

took out the lights today and unfortunately the wires were cut, but there is enough there to solder new wires on, so this may be the go.

On the other hand if I can find a set of 06 lights with everything but the ballast then I'll grab those and attach my ballast which means I'll get projectors as well.

Cheers

Bobby