SAU Community

Heres Something New For The Cefiro Fans

A31cefiro

ugh, this came out when i was in malaysia, i have a magazine dedicated to the damn thing

it's seriously a collosal piece of JUNK

the roll cages don't match up, it handles like balls on the track it's just... it's just .... UGH!!!

this is puke

i can't find it anywhere but i think it was junction produce that made a convertible out of the Y33 cima??? or gloria or cedric?? :s

either way that car = sex with time spent on it

this is a rough job is it's really really ick. the stupid roll cage makes it not even look ANYTHING like a convertible

agreed, it looks like a colossal sack of shite. it'd make for an awesome ute though... they should've done that instead. would've been more practical too.

this one's my personal fav though:

1.jpg

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/10752

Nice but thats just been built onto a convertible silvia haha still shite hot

Not eligible to be roadworthy in Aus, whats the point in owning a car like that and just showing it off at the track... im not the biggest fan of S13's anyway... hehe.

Not eligible to be roadworthy in Aus, whats the point in owning a car like that and just showing it off at the track... im not the biggest fan of S13's anyway... hehe.

ahhh i dont know if thats right... with correct modification the car can be engineered and i believed registered as a ameture built car. Not to sure, always just assumed that.

And meh to showing it off, i build cars because i want to not for the next person, i couldnt honestly care if i couldnt drive it down chappel street

Edited by anticeptik

• 2 weeks later...