SAU Community

Hello From Newcastle Newbie

Mr Illuminator

Hello all. My name is Peter and i live in Newcastle NSW. I Have recently bought a 2000 nissan stagea rsfour (stock) . I also own a modded N15 nissan pulsar sedan with a sr20det that is currently puttin out 180 fwkw. I love my nissans and wanted a family car for my wife and 2 kids, so a stagea was the best opion after owning a dud subaru forrester. Im only new to stagea's and my knowledge is limited, but want to learn as much as possible on them.

Cheers

post-46278-1199791069_thumb.jpg

post-46278-1199791164_thumb.jpg

post-46278-1199791192_thumb.jpg

post-46278-1199791289_thumb.jpg

Hello all. My name is Peter and i live in Newcastle NSW. I Have recently bought a 2000 nissan stagea rsfour (stock) . I also own a modded N15 nissan pulsar sedan with a sr20det that is currently puttin out 180 fwkw. I love my nissans and wanted a family car for my wife and 2 kids, so a stagea was the best opion after owning a dud subaru forrester. Im only new to stagea's and my knowledge is limited, but want to learn as much as possible on them.

Cheers

welcome aboard............i have learned some good stuff from some of the forums.

good luck.

welcome aboard............i have learned some good stuff from some of the forums.

good luck.

Thanks guys, i didnt know there were that many models and differences between them, but im lovin mine at the moment. it seem to have all the options, except the one i would prefer ( manual ).