SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

I have the same problem dan, i can hardly stomach no explode or superpump 250, i take my creatine mono powder in the morning which i can handle, but before i train i take capsules. The only powder that sits right with me is protein and a BCAA product called Xtend. Eph Its still available, just need to know where to look :thumbsup:

You can get it through a doc, but its very controlled and can only renew once in six weeks, it pays to only do it on days that you workout in the morning, and get the best out of the cardio. Im giving the ECA stack a go when i diet again. Im 99 % confident that i can get the most out of it. If im not 100 % ready though i wont, not worth spending the money otherwise. You have to be smart when it comes to drugs. Going to bali for 12 days, leave next week, time for some fun! lol

The whole supplement industry is a big scam. They put pics of big guys on the posters and

in return, pencil necks buy it up, thinking that they're going to get that size. Those guys don't even

touch those supps, they're on the gear and know how to train/eat.

The key staples you need are an excellent diet and proper training.

99% of people that hit the gym don't know how to train, 99.8% don't know how to eat.

The only supplement you need is protein powder, to make up for flaws in your diet.

Creatine works to an extent, but it is a waste of money, could get better gains if you spent

that money on proper food.

The other option is drugs, steroids and fat loss drugs work. Supplements don't. You're fat because of what you eat.

Change what you eat and the fat will go away. Simple.

Edited by IOWNU

Did you use the 100% creatine dan? Or a creatine blend? 100% micronised creatine is the go if you want to take creatine. if its a blend your taking, its probably the other ingredients your body's not agreeing with.

Edited by KeyMaker

hahaha Av I never knew you used sau

hardcore is good if you are interested in leaning out but remember to drink alot of water because it will dehydrate you, use it in a cycle and it should be effective but maintain your diet and carb intake also otherwise it will be pointless,

Did you use the 100% creatine dan? Or a creatine blend? 100% micronised creatine is the go if you want to take creatine. if its a blend your taking, its probably the other ingredients your body's not agreeing with.

i'm not sure of the % of creatine in noexplode. i'll look tonight

Creatine without an adequate daily intake of water can and will cause your kidneys and liver to fail...

For Godsake make sure if you take creatine, have upwards of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day..

:laughing-smiley-014:

Evidence?

Creatine is found naturally in the body, your body knows how to break it down if there is excess.

It is just MORE effective with adequate water use.

I'm not supporting it, it still sucks, but it won't give you kidney/liver failure either....

Well my GP said that...

Yes it is true that creatine is indeed a natural substance, and yes you can acquire a natural intake of creatine by consuming large portions of our bovine friends.. However, the powder is a concentration and near pure intake of creatine, and an amount that is unnatural to the human body... I'm not entirely sure myself, I just acted on advice of my personal trainer and my GP when I did use it, and yes I found it indeed worked, too bad my diet was sh1thouse...

i'm not sure of the % of creatine in noexplode. i'll look tonight

are you sure no-explode has creatine in it? i have a bottle infront of me....where does it say that??

isnt creatine used in building muscle?

no explode is purely an energy booster....

;)

creatine is used for energy so u can lift more at the gym= better size. u retain more water or bloat which makes for stronger lifts

"Creatine monohydrate, is a dietary supplement that athletes and many bodybuilders use to increase high intensity exercise performance, increased strength, have fuller looking muscles, increase body mass and faster post workout muscle recovery."

Creatine will enhance water retention for most people, so you do bulk up but you're not building good muscles most gains will be lost

over time when you stop taking it...It's also a big no no for anyone with high blood pressure and can cause high blood pressure.

Homo-pathic HGH is very good, but it's been illegal to bring it into Oz for a few years now. HGH releasers are a scam.

Whey protein is ok used during w/outs..the recommended doses are pure marketing (a waste of money), but nothing works better than 5-10 bananas per day, a balanced diet and pure old fashioned hard work.

If you've got the muscle and want to get cut eat only bananas, tuna(in springwater-no oil!), rivitas and muesli(raw not toasted) with minimum fluid intake for 4-5 days.

A lot of these short cuts around today won't help you longterm and some will even do harm by putting extra load on your heart ect..

Did I mention bananas!!! ever heard of a weak monkey?...natures steriod!

Edited by madbung

Well my GP said that...

Yes it is true that creatine is indeed a natural substance, and yes you can acquire a natural intake of creatine by consuming large portions of our bovine friends.. However, the powder is a concentration and near pure intake of creatine, and an amount that is unnatural to the human body... I'm not entirely sure myself, I just acted on advice of my personal trainer and my GP when I did use it, and yes I found it indeed worked, too bad my diet was sh1thouse...

GPs don't have an in depth understanding of supplements/steroids etc, they just know what the general public believes.

There are NO research studies linking the use of creatine (or protein powder for that matter) to liver and/or kidney failure.

Looks like your PT doesn't know much either, can't blame him though, probably just did a 6 week course lol.

creatine monohydrate is the best stuff to use if you going to use creatine ... the tri-malate and other sugar bonded ones have been proven not to work as effectively as the regular old mono hydrate

its true that it does bloat the muscles up by forcing more water into them but its the added benefits of faster recovery and long term muscle gains that make it a worthwhile supplement.

The three best supplements for the gym are in order:

1. Good quality mens multi-vitamin.

2. Protein Supplement

3. Creatine

the first two are must haves the last one is only if you need it ... like if your stuck in a training rut or something

the rest of the stuff that you can buy these days like test boosters etc etc are just a waste of money.

remember also that large doses of protein makes you fart a heap so don't go to hectic on the stuff you really only need it after training and make sure if its pure whey you have it with a piece of fruit or bread cause you won't absorb it properly otherwise.

hey dane_spec33 where do you get the ECA from I thought it was banned because of the ephedrine in it?

ohh and the caffeine pills do work and there great for staying awake for studying ;)