SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

it's not illegal to talk about them mate. I can talk about cocaine and marijuana aswell if i want, which i'm sure many people have.

On a sidenote, clen is actually legal to buy and use for personal use in the UK which is pretty interesting, must be such a bad thing then.

it's not illegal to talk about them mate. I can talk about cocaine and marijuana aswell if i want, which i'm sure many people have.

On a sidenote, clen is actually legal to buy and use for personal use in the UK which is pretty interesting, must be such a bad thing then.

illegal drug use is not OK to be talked about on the forums. Keep it up and you will no longer have posting rights here.

end of story.

just did - decided ignorance is preferrable to messing with that stuff. Original post deleted :rolleyes:

Exactly right though. Don't mess with things you don't know about, this is in regards to everything.

Unfortunatly i got warned for trying to educate you. Sorry.

Edited by 180_mph

Out of curiosity, all you guys raving on about supps, what do you weigh, how much do you squat, how much do you deadlift and post a pic. :) Let's see if these supps are really worth it.

x2

• 5 months later...
Also someone said homeopathic hgh is illegal in australia, it's not, and that's because it's shit and doesn't work.

Get your facts straight fella before you start preaching.

If you knew the definition of "homeopathic" you'd understand these products are not "releasers" and do contain homeopathic (smaller-lesser) levels of HGH and are therefore illegal to import into the country just as 100% hgh is.

They do work very well, without the headaches associated with higher levels of hgh use.

Less red meat and more fresh fruit/vegetables/air is also good for your mental equilibrium or so some lunatic once said.

www.1fast400.com

Buying supps from america is so much cheaper.

Very risky however...i used to work for an express air freight company..The amount of stuff that customs seized at buyers loss is unbelievable.Basically the buyer pays the freight cost here, When its rejected by AU customs they have the option of having it destroyed or paying freight ( again ) to return to sender.Who dont really want product back anyway. Mostly protein powders believe it or not.. Apparently their is some enzyme in them which is legal in the US but illegal here.. I am sure their are some that will comply.. But the sight of an industrial dump bin filled with Protein powders used to bring a tear to my eye.

Very risky however...i used to work for an express air freight company..The amount of stuff that customs seized at buyers loss is unbelievable.Basically the buyer pays the freight cost here, When its rejected by AU customs they have the option of having it destroyed or paying freight ( again ) to return to sender.Who dont really want product back anyway. Mostly protein powders believe it or not.. Apparently their is some enzyme in them which is legal in the US but illegal here.. I am sure their are some that will comply.. But the sight of an industrial dump bin filled with Protein powders used to bring a tear to my eye.

Yeah ur right, protein powder not worth it anyway, i buy kg's at a time so postage sucks. The other supps that ur not sure will get in, send an email to customs with the ingredient list and say that ur not sure whether it is allowed to come in, or go to a sports supplement store and ask if they can get it in. IF they cant then the supp will get seized.

Iv been gettiing stuff from america for over a year and half, and in that time iv saved thousands of dollars. My last shipment with about 6 supps including shipping, saved me over $300, if i had to get the stuff here.

Never had anything seized.

it works very well as in it will defently cut u up if u can bare actuly getting on it more than 2 weeks.

its extreemly harsh on the stomech and internals.

it will give u very very runny shit like water. sometimes even red colored.. what u eat will be outa u in 30 mints max.. ull need the toilets very very often.. NOT RECOMENDED UNLESS U GANA STAY HOME FOR A MONTH TRYINA CUT UP.

if u want hydroxy cut i can get it for u a lil cheaper than everywhere .. but seriosly i dont think ull stay on it more than a week or two max.. VERY HARSH PRODUCT.

What are you talking about? I was on it for around 5 weeks before i went to Thailand in March. Might have even been longer.

I had not one ill side effect to note down, the only issue was indigestion if you take the max dose (3 pills in the morning) and then dont eat 30mins after it, your guts start churing a bit as there isny anything else in there.

It gave me shit tins of enegery (fair bit of caff in it all of course) and the weight was coming off well enough considering my diet didnt change, diet was pretty good overall and i didnt add in heaps more excercise other than the gym sessions and lots of walking i was doing.

Got off in while in Thailand because due to the extreme heat/humidity over there it was making me (and my mate) feel like sh|t. Other than that it was fine, totally utterly fine.

I wasn't running to the dunny every 30mins or anything equally ridiculous. Maybe once every 2 hours because i was smashing a few litres of water a day.

Once i start running etc again i'll be finishing off the two bottles ive got at home, im just mass eating at the moment with protein shakes so not loosing any weight... however the size is definately there as i put my suit on the other day, barely got the jacket on the other week and all my t-shirt sleeves are pretty damn tight when they never were 6 months ago.

Oh, and we got them outta the US too, the price here in AUS was double what the US to door delivery price was. No chance customs will stop it, they sell it here so its not illegal.

• 4 months later...

Anyone using Musashi BULK? What's it like?

I'm looking at getting into the gym next year, I'm already pretty fit but I'm tiny so my main aim will be putting on a bit of weight and looking nice and cut.

BULK (from what I can tell in my noob-ness) looks like a good product for me (muscle gain) but I was just after your opinions.

Cheers