SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Might try this myself for comparison. I regularly train in the 10 rep range and 90 is my warm up weight. I'll take a guess at 15 too.

I suggest we have forum challenges like they do on some others.

suggestions.

Body weight squats for reps

bodyweight bench for rep

100kg deadlift for reps

chins for reps?

50% bodyweight for overhead press for reps?

Other forums make the competitors film the attempt... up to you guys if you want this or not.

Winner to get photo taking tips from Birds.

Sounds good, how do we know if someone has done a complete session before hand though.. could be Cheating :P

or we just gonna go fresh? either/or i dont mind.. fresh will be more then 19 though ;)

Fresh or not, up to the individual...just like any other comp. Maybe a new challenge each month...opportunity for multiple attempts and time to upload a vid.

BOOM! lol

"Even among volunteers who had excess tummy fat"

phew!... I'll keep squatting then... and eating hamburgers

Not reffering to you Nick, but i love how people associate tummy fat with being "unhealthy" on the inside, just as people associate lean and muscular with "healthy" on the inside

You are what you eat, and just casue it doesnt show on the outside, doesnt mean your guts and arteries arent rotting (to speak figurativley) on the inside..

Not reffering to you Nick, but i love how people associate tummy fat with being "unhealthy" on the inside, just as people associate lean and muscular with "healthy" on the inside

You are what you eat, and just casue it doesnt show on the outside, doesnt mean your guts and arteries arent rotting (to speak figurativley) on the inside..

totally agree... my mate lifts and is very lean with full abs... but I live much healthier and completely destroy him in pretty much any athletic competition we try (and I tell him about it... a lot)

I'm mostly interested in performance however I'd still like an awesome physique... but I refuse to sacrifice my health for it

still the excess fat isn't doing me any favours... fat doesn't lift weight and unlike muscle it does slow you down

Im not doing no comp when I know Ive got bugger-all chance in winning! lol; same reason I dont bet....

:( just not strong enough..........................................................

....yet

Lifts are going up each week & Im trying different body part exercises (today was "new" day; do what I havent tried before), so Im gaining strength & Im positive my teste has risen of late, plus Im feeling good & loving life. Frame is building, slowly.

But - TBH I do this for me, and have got SFA to prove to anyone else bar my next weights session

Ask me in a year, perhaps. But I'll quietly admire your efforts :)

One thing I noticed today, after just a few sessions on shoulder shrugs (via dumbells & panetta deadlift machine), was how much meat has been added superior to my clavicle. Other thing today was my knees hate me for doing leg extension.

I meant real coffee... instant coffee is :sick:

can you take casual shoes and go for a walk on your lunch break?

No espresso machine at work and I prefer making my coffee myself if not I go free instant. Plus I don't need the kick of a real coffee yet, would rather an instant then another halfway through the day if necessary.

Could maybe go for a walk but I like my free time and it's only a 30 min break.

no tricep kickbacks

no special rules for guys who are female weight (Hi Troy)

no calculators

no excuses about just did a work out before this attempt / coil packs are buggered / it was too hot / ceramic turbo wheel / have a full time job / intake is not 3 inch / ran out of micronised isolated cluster creatine so had to use regular etc etc.

I'll start a new thread on the comp for January.

The winner of that comp gets to pick the next one for February (out of the ones listed so far and maybe some others we can come up with)

You get to attempt it as many times as you want in that month

Film it and post it as your attempt.