SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

My wrists disagree with straight bar curls :(

Was just about to say this. It doesn't hurt when I do them but as soon as I rack the barbell and begin to release tension off my hands from the bar it hurts pretty bad...

PPP is good, will continue doing it for many cycles.

• Like 1

I dunno about huge quads, they've certainly filled out my jeans now, but the main problem is severe lack of flexibility when wearing them lol

Can barely tie my shoes!

I dunno about huge quads, they've certainly filled out my jeans now, but the main problem is severe lack of flexibility when wearing them lol

Can barely tie my shoes!

This is actually a really annoying side affect of lifting.

I cycle a lot as well as doing PPP + other lifting and when I get a few months of consistent training you really feel it in the fit of your tighter garments.

Can barely tie my shoes!

Combined with the trend in skinny jeans and shorts which is in full swing. Forget trying to fit your wallet, phone and keys in your side pockets. I swear my jeans, shorts, or suit pants have almost blown out trying to tie shoes.

Won't be fat if you're eating more.

Water weight.

Have you stopped taking any supps?

I've stopped consuming all of my supps for just over a month now, so probably the lack of creatine has helped to get rid of water retention.

Edited by L33SH