SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

pretty sure that the timing of ingestion is irrelevant, it's more the fact that you're having it.

See I've also heard not to consume it too close to training because of increased blood pressure

This was roughly me also in the beginning :)

Dat six pack though lol

I didn't have a six pack lol, I was nothing but a skinny kid with no muscle. Made me so happy every kg I gained at the gym, whether muscle or fat, using one of those old scales that you slide the weight along until it balances!

That's correct. Had no muscle as a teenager. I was the weakest kid in school, literally got beaten by a girl at an arm wrestle in year 7. Mind you, girls are huge in year 7.

So yeah you gotta understand how even more surprising being anything above average, whether looks or strength, is for me!

lol @ old film photograph, showing your age? Kids these days wouldn't have any developed photos of themselves.

From what I've read, WHEN you take it is for the most part irrelevant - it's taking it consistently that makes the difference. Takes time to accumulate - roughly within a month to reach maximum concentration/density when supplementing it at 3-5g/day.

Teaspoon of mono in the morning with apple and blackcurrant juice. Sa grittay!!

I don't notice the effect when I'm on it but really notice when I come off (strength & recovery).

Are you taking protein powder as well? Sometimes when I start back on the shakes I tend to get a little bit of bloat but it drops off.

Edited by chrisR34GTT

Teaspoon of mono in the morning with apple and blackcurrant juice. Sa grittay!!

I don't notice the effect when I'm on it but really notice when I come off (strength & recovery).

Are you taking protein powder as well? Sometimes when I start back on the shakes I tend to get a little bit of bloat but it drops off.

Yeah I take WPI

Yeah he has a lot to do with them.

He won't let any random open a gym with his brand on it.

He franchises it out to people he knows and trusts.

There is also a PTC opening overseas.. first international one.

I think there are 4 new ones in the first half of this year.