SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Well the person looking to open it (long ways down the road) runs one or two already.

Like i said i don't know how much Markos is having to do with it as its early stages but my nipples are hard already

It's been both girls and guys, there's pics in my build thread and birds has pics. I delete all photos of myself.

This morning a female work collegue said I have lost weight. Yesterday I had 2 females comment on how great I look lately and the day before a male friend said I've lost weight and look better. Last night my aerobics instructor commented that my form has improved dramatically this week. I've had various other comments but can't remember who

Edited by L33SH

It just confuses me because I have such negative feelings about the gym at the moment, then I receive all these compliments after weeks of not training.. just makes me think what is the point of doing weights?

With your mindset, I'd honestly say very little.

You've tried it, it doesn't work for you in achieving the goals you want, your body clearly looks different when you're lifting weights and the general populace appears to prefer it the way it was.

Make the decision based purely on what makes you happy. The opinions of others means nothing to you unless that's the reason you're exercising (which is fine).

You've said on soooooo many occassions how you're unhappy with the results and do not like how you look when lifting, so logic dictates you would stop doing it.

Do whatever makes you happiest.

you have probably dropped a chunk of water weight by not taking a bunch of sups that I saw you list earlier.

Why not try just lifting some weights but not taking any supps.

eat the same as you are too.

How you "look" is mainly from what you eat.

How strong you are is mainly from lifting.

you have probably dropped a chunk of water weight by not taking a bunch of sups that I saw you list earlier.

Why not try just lifting some weights but not taking any supps.

eat the same as you are too.

How you "look" is mainly from what you eat.

How strong you are is mainly from lifting.

The supps I take are

WPI

Creatine

Beta Alanine

Taurine

ALCAR

Creatine is the only one that would retain water

ok. then don't take it.

Reality is that you don't need any of those.

Keep in mind that not everyone has the same reaction to everyone else.

I bet that if you searched you could find someone somewhere who felt very bloated after taking each of those.

My point was, you stopped lifting and stopped the supps and looked and felt better.

I highly doubt that lifting is what made you look bloated.

Either drop all or one or some..

trial and error.

Everybody is different.

I see your point TTT, the reason for taking creatine is that I don't eat meat so I was using it to help build and supply more energy to my muscles

Creatine is not a replacement for meat. I'm sure you know that.

but vegetarians gotta veg I guess.