SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

lol

Would have kept going had I not said okay this is shit. Wearing jeans in a car was uncomfortable as fk and I found it hard to sit / would get stomach pains sometimes. Don't know how overweight people do it.

genetics absolutely play a part in the overall scheme of things. Birds you are very narrow minded when it comes to this and your stand alone opinion does not mean you are right!

a true ecto while infact have completely different muscle fibres to that of a mix or meso/endo. This infact determines how hard/easy it is to build muscle and strength

given the above it is absolutely true that an ecto can become a body builder and become a massive kent, however this is going to include far more focus on dietry and routine plus dedication more than the others (not saying the others dont either)

in saying that if they are completely lazy or do not infact work on the diet and what not then i would agree that "blaming genetics" is an excuse for the fact that they are not dedicated in the goal at hand

exactly, there are base body shapes. - does not mean they can not be changed, whether it be muscle of fat.

At 6'3 and 80kg, do you think you're not an ecto shape anymore birds? albeit a muscley one?

tumblr_mbw63cAIZj1qfcjqvo1_500.jpg

Just put in my first BN order, prices are good :)

I got creatin, wpi, wpc and some casein. Also started eating a lot of rolled oats, eggs and chicken breast

See what happens I'm 72 kg ATM was nearly 79 in October last year before I could start my rehab from back surgery. Had been sitting on 75 for a fair while

i'd say that's just differences in muscle insertions and bodyfat %

btw I could fit into GT-R seats fine at 110kg, 5"11? you guys must have wide hips lol

This. Have also not seen anyone look like the first body shape and rarely look like the last body shape. Aside from them holding different poses lol, first person appears not to do much lat work, and third is the only one who does shrugs/upright rows? I am confused. Am I an ecto if I don't do pull-ups and deadlifts?

Most people who train proportionately, end up with a variation in muscle size and body fat of the middle one.

that's with my arse planted firmly into the bottom of the seat - not sitting on top of it, or slouched down into it - the mrs on the other hand had to sit slouched all the way down because her hips could barely fit between door and centre console lol

I could sit myself into a Bride fixed back seat with a bit of a squeeze, I've yet to see a woman do that!

At 6'3 and 91kg, do you think I was still an ecto?

What about 100kg and beyond if I kept going with my bulking diet?

you self admitted that you were a lot fatter at 91, so of course you'd look different.

We're talking about base body shapes, as said, any shape can be changed.

and you dont think different muscle insertions and bone lengths attribute to these body shapes?

Boz fitting in seats Dan did not, at a heavier weight, does that suggest that body shapes are different? or just that they like seat feel different?

So what exactly is your point then, jangles, given my whole argument is that pre-lifting body shapes can be easily changed and people attribute too much of their failure / others success towards it?

Boz fitting in seats Dan did not, at a heavier weight, does that suggest that body shapes are different? or just that they like seat feel different?

It doesn't suggest anything specific at all. Besides being incredibly subjective measures: people have different bone structures and heights; 20+ year old car seats have different shapes; fat distribution is not proportionate; neither of them stated their weights, only that they were subjectively fat on self reflection. Insert a hundred more variables here.