SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

I'm 5'9 I think, was 65kg skinny fat, nek minit after 6 months of we'll say 'bulking' eating what ever and training 77kg, got over being chubby, dropped down to 70 flat again but wasn't happy skinny bitch again, then after about a year I'm sitting about 74kg & happy atm.

My point is, not hard to change IMO just watch what you eat - I don't count calories or any of that hippy shit either. No need if you have a pretty consistent diet.

My new goal is 78kg and still being lean-ish by the end of the year, trying to get me some more gainzz.

Still a long way to go, but joined a new gym and training about double as hard as I was before, gonna have to start eating a shit load again.

Edited by UNR33L

everything I have read about the body shapes is that the majority of people fall into two characteristics not just one.

I can atess to how difficult it is to put on weight however my body does change when I workout, muscle develops very easily I just dont get heavier.

Been on large diets from nutritionist with no success, doctors put me on a diet with no success. Got to the point where they were worried that I was real sick. One doctor happened to be correct.

"look at your older brother and father, if they were similar sizes to you at your age, then you will probably find they put weight on at the same age and kept putting it on at the same age". He was correct.

so you can say its bullshit all you like but in reality it isnt impossible, but there is merit behind the argument.

and the next fatty that winges about not being able to loose weight to me that has in the past said anything along the lines of "eat more" to me when I say i struggle putting the kgs on, will get a spraying.

Skimmed through last few pages, laughed at gumby fecks who don't know what they're talking about with body types.

You're all talking about how you were skinny or fat and that you changed, so you don't believe in them (ecto, meso, endo), when the fact of the matter is, you still fall into a particular type, it's not broscience:

If you're an ecto, it's not because you were the skinny kid who couldn't gain weight easily… You're an ecto because you have a short torso, long legs (or limbs) and typically broader shoulders.

If you're a endo, its not because you were a fat kent who struggled to lose weight, it's because you generally have broader hips, regular length limbs, and you're a much rounder body shape (not tapered like an ecto)

It's got nothing to do with how you train or eat, but rather the biomechanics of your body.

Did not read all the BS thoroughly so flame at me, bros

Ecto4lyf

• Like 2

"However, some aspects of the somatotype cannot be changed: muscle and adipose mass may change but the bone structure is a fixed characteristic"

Your link backs up the point I was putting across…. not sure if that's what you're hinting at?