SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

ahaha TTT stfu

Leesh I assume when they say focus on rep time, they want it to go slow? if that's the case it will be difficult. I'll also go ahead and assume that they are going to go up in % of how much you are lifting each session or week increasing the weight and difficulty.

what?

you think that chick got like that by being a vegetarian?

you can't get the nutrients and protein you need to build muscle (especially as a female) if you don't eat meat.

Doesn't matter what routine you do.

sorry but it's the truth.

I'm not even going to go in to being given a westside style template...

That chick is too muscular IMO, but if that's your goal then a split routine will likely be a must, as will excellent diet.

You can do it!

And some *supplements*

I am not arguing your point. There is no point in harping on about her being a veggo, that is her lifestyle choice

Could make similar arguments about using roids in regards to what it does to health.

Bit of a bro-science question, but I had gastro (nasty shit.... literally) over the weekend and couldn't stomach anything so basically had nothing to eat or drink for 2 days (threw everything up bsically, even protein shakes haha) so obviously didn't meet my macros or micros. How much muscle loss can occur in the timeframe?

Could be placebo, but I THINK I look smaller and have lost muscle mass but not sure if I just loss fat or water retention.

Ideas?

I'd say most will be water weight.

Get into the Hydralyte etc, more for hydration than how you look.

When I had it a few months back I got stuck into Hydralyte and eating plains carbs etc that I could stomach and put the weight back on pretty quickly (about 3kg).

Edited by ActionDan

I'd say most will be water weight.

Get into the Hydralyte etc, more for hydration than how you look.

When I had it a few months back I got stuck into Hydralyte and eating plains carbs etc that I could stomach and put the weight back on pretty quickly (about 3kg).

That's what I'm hoping for, as I dropped from 95.3kg to 93.1kg. Obviously didn't get my creatine for the weekend either so shattered about that.

Will def take some hydralite, thanks bud ;)

That's just over a 2% drop, I wouldn't stress about it unless you're trying to make a weight class for something?

Many people fluctuate that much daily between morning and night.

Nah, not fitting a weight class. Just concerned and thought all gains were lost haha

If you've only gained 2% you have work to do my friend :D

As a former numbers man, I understand the stress.

Hahaha no, I'd be shattered if I only gained 2kg. More so a figure of speech when I say "all gains have been lost".

Started 75kg @ 12%bf, now 93kg @ 13%bf.

Hoping to be mission complete when I reach 10%bf and hovering around the 85-90kg.

what?

you think that chick got like that by being a vegetarian?

you can't get the nutrients and protein you need to build muscle (especially as a female) if you don't eat meat.

Doesn't matter what routine you do.

sorry but it's the truth.

I'm not even going to go in to being given a westside style template...

I was purely asking for thoughts on the program, not my lifestyle choices. I respect that you all love to eat meat, can you respect that I choose not to eat meat? I hardly go on about it or mention it... you do that for me. Yes, I am aware that I would gain more muscle definition if I ate meat, but I don't and I'm not going to, so let's move on from that. Google vegetarian athletes and olympians... these althletes demonstrate that you can achieve solid muscle definition on a vegetarian diet. I just want focus on my exercise though. I can manage my diet.

Edited by L33SH