SAU Community

Hello Lurker Out Of The Closet

DOGBOX

Hey all,

I'm Jme, have been a member for many years, mainly lurking and digesting any info that goes.

I've had my share of imports and now looking at an R35 GTR on a diet or possibly an off the planet R34.

Based in Perth, just thought i'd say 'HI'.

Jme

• 3 weeks later...

Paolucci!! I'd recognise that head anywhere. WTF are you doing here!? lol

A little birdy told me you were looking at an R35 maybe. Has to be better than that old 996TT you had hey. :P

Are you going to come play Dutton again this year in the RS? Paris and I are going to TRY and get the keys to one of those Fabcar specials for the weekend but otherwise you'll be seeing my car over there this year.

Handy Andy!!!!

Theoretically i've been here longer than you.....by 3 months in fact LOL!!!!

Yeah mate, im waiting to finalise a few things, aiming to get a 35 here towards the end of the year, sooner if possible.

Doing dutton again, but i'll be co-driving with Jones in his 9mr, should be quite the animal once complete.

Why isn't he running the GT-R? I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a shake down before Targa - not to mention the media coverage the car will get.

Still - it'll be some fun in that EVO for you!

Anyways - good luck with getting the new car. Blaise has kept me in the loop with where you are at. I'm personally going to wait for a local one. :huh: