SAU Community

No Limits Event January 31st

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A CAMS license is required, you can buy one on the day though, either a Day License or a Year License :(

$150 - Full payment for No limit car club members

$165 - Full payment + No Limit Car Club Membership payment for non members with current CAMS L2S licenses.

$190 - Full payment + No Limit Car Club Membership + CAMS L2S day license payment.

$260 - Full payment + No Limit Car Club Membership + CAMS L2S year license payment.

So is a CAMS license required or not?? Or is it just the $165??

A CAMS licence can be sorted out for you on the day. But given they are less than $100 just organise yourself a level 2S and then you wont have to worry about it for the rest of the year. Note that a prerequisite for a CAMS licence is affiliation to a club - the Nolimits mob have a club.

See here.

http://www.nolimitevents.com/e107_plugins/...viewtopic.php?2

Some things to note:

I understand you can only get one day licence per year.

A day licence is $25 (plus membership) whereas a yearly is all of about $70 more. So just get the yearly.

Edited by djr81

Well it might be worth using up that one day licence there and then, if I like it I'll get a year one...

I was under the impression that a CAMS licence required some sort of 'demonstration of competancy'... I guess I was wrong....

I don't think I'll get the yearly, I've got to get a knee op soonish, then I'll be out of my car for six weeks... After that I dunno... However I really, really want to see what the GTT has got, even though it is next to bone stock, at least I can give it some in a safe and legal environment....

My 20 box is soft heh, I think I've dropped 2nd a few too many times.. she's started making some funky noises!

Just realised this is on a Thursday.. definately won't be there :huh:

Highly recommended event. Long track while the sun goes down and short track under lights. Awesome array of cars on display and some lightening times progress as the temp drops! Great event for beginners and pro's alilke.

Edited by DOGBOX

Yeah i might be down there, but i've opted to refrain from any further mods on the libbo, waiting for the dump pipe and then a tune and thats it, prefer to invest in getting the future GTR to specs and leave the libbo a reliable daily.

Does it at all matter if my car is next to stock??? I won't be chased out of town eh??
Wont matter a bit. The GTT is a quick car and more than suited to a bit of track work.