SAU Community

Intro

ash.h

Hi every one my names ash and i'm looking for a car group to join to go on cruises and also to have fun and get some tips i found this site through a local group that by the looks of things is no longer running it was called rice. Well i know this site is all called skylines australia and the car i drive is a 2002 vr-x lancer it has a sports exhaust but thats about it well if any one is going to motivation this weekend feel free to give me a bell my e-mail addy is [email protected] hope to hear from some ppl soon

welcome

from what i understand ur from WA

head over to the WA section on the forums for more info

RICE fell apart a few yrs ago

in regards to motorvation there are lots of guys gonna be there

SAUWA (skylines australia:western australia) is gonna have a group of cars there (including a 600rwhp monster - wink wink hey paul.....)

antilag will also have skylines there - i think a quick count is around 15-20 skylines

oh - and dont worry, i drive an excel

worse then a vr-x.....

just put up with the shit that the guys give ya :P:cool:

Edited by 342Four

oh - and dont worry, i drive an excel

worse then a vr-x.....

just put up with the shit that the guys give ya :cool::P

Yup, you would know it Ush :D *looks in driveway and see's daily driving lancer :P )

Welcome to SAU.

SAUWA has an events section for cruises etc. Sign up for the members only cruises :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi everyone, Recently got handed down a 2004 Skyline 350GT Coupe. I would like to change the wheels as the previous owner installed some weird ones. The current ones are 215/45ZR18, unsure of the offset, and sit pretty deep in. Would like to increase the ground clearance slightly as well as I need to get it roadworthy standard, currently sitting at 90mm. Was thinking that maybe I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone by getting new wheels.  Pictures of current wheels: https://imgur.com/bg1QMIu Any recommendations for the types of wheels I should be on the lookout for? Like the maximum and minimum offset, sidewall height, width, etc.  Sorry in advance if I'm noob, I do not know much about cars other than how to change the oil, a blown tyre and brakepads....
    • Hey MinKer, Where abouts did you get that table from ? 
    • Most likely your engine is toast, but also the R32 GTR has different ratios than the GTS4. In 5th it's basically the same, it's mostly 1st through 3rd that change. Stop trying to do WOT pulls before you make the engine entirely unsalvageable. Do a leakdown test and/or borescope the cylinders first. And a boost leak can overspeed a turbo. Make sure the turbo actually functions as intended.
    • Red Bull, if you're reading this thread, please sponsor us 🥲
    • Just need to find some sponsor dollars and we'd be good to go.